Thursday, December 15, 2005

Where was Marzuki on Tuesday?

haha... yet another day of no-show ytd. By no show i mean, not writing an entry.

Guess what, i finally went to a chalet wif my frens lah! haha... and im kind of surprised i went coz i was sooo sure a couple of days earlier tt i wun be going. haha... last minute change of heart perhaps? The need to strike tt balance? Or is it simply down to the "great" move of having a go at getting me to change my mind? lol...

The answer.... haha... guess lo...

I wasnt tt great a company in the sense tt i was being myself lah... haha... taking the back seat in things im new at. Lol... simply sat back and observe wat ppl do at a chalet. Ive never been outside wif friends so late at night lah! Never ever. So it was rather weird moment for me... haha... I simply absorbed the atmosphere coz first time feeling wat it feels like mah. Walking along the beach so late at night... slight drizzle... ppl telling ghost stories. I was quiet thru out the story telling part lah. Perhaps i was concious of the time and place. I didnt want to open my stupid mouth and say sthg foolish lah. Then, they watched some chinese ghost story when we returned.. haha... i was looking at any other direction but the tv. hmm... scared? Or was i simply not doing anything tt i'll regret. haha.... i could see myself in tekong feeling the same exact feeling and i wonder if i would survive in tekong. I know i will.

After chalet, wenta st wifrid to play soccer wif sec school frens. Frankly speaking, i didnt feel like playing coz i hate playing under pressure. They are a gd team and i wouldnt want to hurt tt balance lah. Haha... and like nizar tagged, i scored a goal. I lobbed it over the keeper. But the impt thing he failed to mention is the fact tt the keeper was my keeper!! haha... yea... own goal on my debut. But playing at a slightly higher level than im used to will slowly make me better lah. Make me dare to make mistakes, learn to stop making same old mistakes and blah blah lah.. Well, a game on Saturday(or is it sunday?) and i dun mind playing... Trying slowly to strike tt balance. hehe.... NS coming.. so i'll try be more daring in stepping out of my comfort zone. Well, just now soccer kind of made my legs tired. And ive to work tmr. haha...

and daniel my sec sch fren commented abt my long curly hair and said look like those korean guys. "heartthrob sia" was wat followed nxt. haha.. And i enjoyed tt remark for 2 nanoseconds and woke myself up. Haha.... eh, not in a million years will i hear such nonsense again lah... haha... The last time i cut was before exams... the next time i'll cut will be in tekong lah!! haha...

Nice couple of days. Thx kim,rz,nizar esp, and yong. Hopefully more pleasant days to come. I still cant believe i changed my mind when i was dead sure i wouldnt go lah..... So last but defnitely not the least, to u, thx. haha... If it wasnt for e other time, i think today blogging abt work again lah.=)

No comments: