Sunday, December 4, 2005

me2ivy: Haha.... i wrote San Jose coz there was a parcel i picked up earlier that day which was to be sent to San Jose...and....my fingerprints just arrived in Puerto Rico this morning!! =P

me2Kim: If my blog was a book, there would be no more pages... That would never happen lah!!! DIe die must find more papers for the book lah! Anws, the thought of having my blog in a book did cross my mind some months back and it sounded neat sia, but i figured it'll cost too much lah. heh...

me2Nizar: haha.... kim wasnt tokin cock lah.... his tag was in Kim-glish ... must read and reread a few times before u get the true essence of his tag. (no offense Kim!)

me2Yong: yeaa.... 1 year... so fast one year passed sia!!..

#################################################

Finally, my entry. Didnt blog yesterday in case u didnt notice. So no more saying i blog EVERYDAY ok? haha... wanted to go online but fell asleep while reading the papers. well then, hmmm.... one day never blog like one month never blog seh -- i dunnoe how to continue.

ok..yesterday was the HOTTEST afternoon among the 5 days ive been to work. very very hot! Luckily it was for a couple of hours onli. And ytd, super duper LUCKY lah!!! Coz while my dad's friends were still on their routes delivering and collecting their pick ups, me and my dad finished work already!!! Ard 630 liddat we left for home. And dad disturbed some of his frens using the walkie talkie lah before we left. haha... First time see the evening sky on our way home.

We needed to fetch my mama who was at my auntie's place in Yishun so dad took a "shortcut". He went off the expressway and drove passed Seletar air base and some rich people's house and before i knew it, we reached the other side of Seletar reservoir and boy was the reservoir HUGE!!! ANd in the evening, quite romantic sia. Haha.... Talked about his last time army that time, my sister ... hahha... and ytd, i realised that i have a great dad too!!!! So cool rite!! After 18 years, i realised that my dad is great!!!

And today, i queued the longest queue i ever queued this evening. For almost ONE HOUR lah!! At the John Little sale at expo. Didnt bought alot lah... mama bought a couple of pillows and a bag, a couple of tshirts for my bros, a couple of socks and cotton tees for me. Dad as usual was waiting in the van while sis as usual had her band prac and work. Wah... tis will be the first and last time i'll be queueing this long lah!! Unless of coz in future, my wife insists on me queueing. Haha!

well then, till next time... =)

No comments: