Sunday, December 11, 2005

A timely coincidence?

Reflections - Mulan OST

Look at me,You may think you see
Who I really am,But you'll never know me.

Everyday,it's as if I play a part.

Now I see, if I wear a mask,
I can fool the world,
but I cannot fool my heart.

Who is that girl I see?
Staring straight, back at me.
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now, in a world
Where I have to hide in my heart,
and what I believe in.

But somehow,
I will show the world what's inside my heart,
And be loved for who I am.

Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time.
When will my reflection show, who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think
How we feel?

Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time.

When will my reflection show who I am inside?

hahaha.... talk about coincidences. I hate it when movies i watch have uncannily close resemblence to my present life. haha... I can fool the world but not my heart. Hmmm... that's a new one. Is there a secret me I'm forced to hide? Is there? Haha.. When will my reflection show, who i am inside?

"But somehow, I will show the world what's inside my heart,And be loved for who I am." hahaha..... boy oh boy will this never happen. But just for the record, I dont see a girl staring back at me when i look in the mirror. lol..

Castaway was rather irritating and crappy. The ending was ok. Hate to see one lose a girl like that. It's so not fair. And guess wat i learnt after wasting 3hrs -- it's better to have some friends than no friends at all. I would do anything to talk to someone instead of a ball!

No comments: