Tuesday, October 25, 2005

amidst the disorder..

.... i found myself surprised that Hari Raya is just next thursday. Which means As is just next next week.

Reading Nizars blog, i read that we already fasted for 20 days. And i was like..huh... really? Quickly checked my calender and counted ... man... he was right. 20 days had past... meaning its the final ten days. And in this ten days, there's a night that is better than a thousand night. Wat u do on tis day will be equivalent to doing it on 1000 other days. And i really cant believe i hadnt realise that it's the final 10 nights already!

Time likes to fool ard with me. It could seem at one point that i have all the time in the world.... to relax and fool around. But at the next instant, it seems as though time had past by me w/o me realising it, screaming at me, "YOU FOOL!! Muahahaha!"

Maybe it's just me screaming at myself. hmm.... last 10 nights. Last 15 days. Better make full use of it.To repent, make ammends, make a fresh start, pray for a miracle. The glimmer of hope is definitely fading. So is my vision now... haas... sleepy.... nitez...

No comments: