Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oops... did i clicked publish?

I must admit that i m a loser!

WTH am i doing here again??

Haha.... well... i must say that i learnt my lesson. Never to take a break from bloggging again! hmmm... i guess sceptics of me and my hiatus would be damn glad to see me blog again.

I was bathing when this thought came along... that blogging was my way of a reality check. That if i did my revision, i would have something to talk about. If i didnt do my revision, i would be telling the world(as well as myself) that i haven do anything today and that i better do more tomorrow. Get wat i mean? Me taking a break from blogging may not nescessarily translates to me doing more revision.

Well, i'm now less desperate about blogging. (ermss..) Haha...well... and i think i m less occupied about the thought of that someone. Haa... tts good. And i think i'm more or less on the right track.

I hope i haven lost my target audience yet. Hahah.... the number of pageloads i get is decreasing by the day. Haha.... maybe they'll be coming back on November 18? And if that's the case, then they'll have lots of reading to do! haha...no lah. This will most probably be the longest entry till november 18. This i assure u.(haha, my assurance all cannot make it one)

And may i add, the assurances and promises i make in real life should NEVER be tied with the assurances i make in this blog! damn....! I have tis feeling that u guys would go( yea yea....watever). PlEASE DONT! haha.... please... trust me.(this "trust me" is a real life "trust me", not some fake blogging "trust me")

trust me. And below's are some quick peek into my scribblings of this past few days.

Sunday,16 october: 2 weeks after my bday, my grandma gave me sthg to sort of say she remembered my bdae. She wast here on my bdae... wheee... haha... just a simple something... but still... =D

Monday,17 october: Received my enlistment letter. "7th Jan 2006" "7th January 2006" "seven jan 2006" "seven january2006" ...haha... i noe there'll be at least one fella like me out there who would do a blogsearch on this date. If there's such a person, do tag ya? haha...

Hmm... was quite afraid of the thought of having to leave home. ANd on the list of things to bring, theres the alien word "handphone". Haha... maybe to call home and stuff like dat lah. Haha.... but u noe wat, i have this feeling i would be bringing a handphone there. hehe.... still haben forgotten about the promise i made k? I was telling my mum that it'll really be odd for me having one lah. Like i dunnoe how to hold it, where to keep it... how to send a quick sms.. and stuffs like dat lah. Hhaa...,maybe my ns buddies can show me a thing or two.

And i also did tell my mum that i would practice being away from home after the As. haha.... to be around ppl tt are not family... so anyone lonely and need some company can ask me out! haha.... wah... like desperate sia.... Well, anws, i have this gut feeling that i'm the only lonely soul in this lonely planet lah. Well, that makes it two.

Tuesday, 18 october: The worst and most scariest electrical storm i've ever seen. I have this feeling that electrical storms could be Singapore's version of Aceh's tsunami, America's Katrina and Rita, and Pakistan's earthquake. Coz we always take our sheltered city for granted. That we are spared from God's wrath. WEll think again. Scary huh? Going to school, the market et cetera knowing that u could very well be a target. If ure ready to go, then u wun be afraid. But if ure not,.... haha...

Well guys, till next time. =)

No comments: