Saturday, October 8, 2005

Friday

If i dun act like myself, sound like myself or look like myself.... forgive me. It's not stress or stuffs like dat. Or at least tt's wat i hope.

Kim got the series of one-word-replies from me just now. Thus it being a not so great conversation. But its nice tokin to him after a long time. Lately, our paths dun seem to cross that often. Lately, many other paths dun seem too cross as often as it used to. Though two parallel lines may one day meet, the same cannot be said for day and night.

What's with me and my attitude? .... I'm still figuring it out. Must be the gloomy birthday cloud that's still following me around everywhere i go. Maybe its the gloomy prelim cloud. Maybe its the Alevel cloud? I think its more of a cloud A + cloud B +cloud C = FREAkin gloomy cloud looming over me.

Failure is an event, NEVER a person. Failure is a detour, not a deadend.

You dun drown by falling into the water; you drown by staying there and not utter a word or gesture when help is within reach.



Lately,I never did blogged like i always did. Wonder if anyone notices this...
Shall end by saying that i dreamt abt something or someone ytd(go figure) ... made my heart skip a beat or two but the sad thing is, i cant seem to remember that dream in detail!

I guess God wants to give me a peace of mind but do not want me to get too carried away with the dream by making it nothing more than a dream. If only life was a dream and u could do wat u want, say wat u want... without having to suffer the consequences.

-Time for bed- Nitez.... sweet dreamz...

No comments: