Monday, October 3, 2005

Today is 2nd October.It's ALI's BIRTHDAY. happybdayhappybdayhappybdayhappybdayhappybday happybdayhappybdayhappybdayhappybday!

(I wrote something last night but saved it as draft. Now i cant access my entries for dunnoe some weird reason. Thus, forcing me to retype everything; not that i mind of course...consider this my 2nd draft)

I wanted to keep my birthday a secret but i guess my sis and yuying had let the cat out of the bag huh? DID SOMEONE SAy CAT??!! *jumps onto a chair* lol... very lame indeed but being 18 means i must cut down on my lameness-- not stop being lame totally . Haha~!

So i guess the whole world knows my birthday den. Tts wat the 210 in my email add stands for....2nd October. =)

I was "appearing offline" yesterday doing my work when i noticed an email. Haha... sweet.... Hey yuying..... thanks a lot!(this shuldn't be read in a sarcastic tone) =P I really do love words.... like wat i had said in an entry a couple of days ago. I guess u caught the clue huh... lol........ eh btw, it's quite funny to think tt i keep thinking tt u've been wishing me Happy Bday everyday for the past 8months. Haha.... remember what u wrote in my notebook? Maybe u dun. But i'm sure this entry's title sound familiar right? haha...Yea.... everytime i flipped it open, i'll always see wat u wrote even though u wrote it towards the end of the book.(Btw, i haven reached that page yet)... And everytime i read it, it's like i'll keep thinking.."no, today is not second october"... haha...so again, THANKS!!! *smiles*

My sis dropped a tag ytd.*surprise surprise* haha..... and she told me to grow up. lol...sis of mine, u better grow up too u noe! Ure not a small kid anymore! yea... thx to u too! =)

Mama woke me up tis morning to wished me a Happy Bdae and gave me hugs and kisses. Just one hug and 2 kisses on my cheeks. (tts wat ive been receiving for 17 years now) Well..... today's one is different coz i was 70% asleep. haha... I remembered her saying she's going to go out and wun be home till in the afternoon? Tts why the early wish. As for my dad? Hahahahaha.... need i say more? Maybe later i guess.... WHile bathing just now, this thought came across to me-- that there's a part of Dad in me afterall! Its not all feminine.... lol!! Coz u see, i guess Dad's the reason why i dun bother abt ppl's bdae and Dad's the reason for my quiet nature. Coz for the past 17 years, me and Dad hv been tokin very very very little to each other. Its those one question,one reply sort of relationship. Maybe, i may have interpreted his actions as what guys normally do-- they dont really talk, and that Bdays arent really a big deal. lol! Thus the me u see on the outside. Another missing puzzle found.

My auntie wished me happy birthday thru my mum. She gave a cake as my present! (mama wenta her house ytd and Auntie passed her the cake) Haha... chocolate cake. (she bought me chocolates last year) Its more of a simple swiss roll in a tube box kind of cake. Cheap but delicious!!! Its not a birthday cake btw. Coz i ate the cake alone ytd...no one sang me no bdae song...and coz there's no candles on it? haha... its a present... Anw, who celerates Bday with a cake? I remember a cake for my Bday some ten years ago? haha.... well, a cake is not cheap u noe... hugs and kisses and words will do just fine=) (btw, i haven called my auntie to thank her yet. Its one of those guy thing... haha... hard to say thank u or sorri to girls. Maybe later.haha!)

U noe wat, Barney and mickey and donald and goofy and the Beatles and Frank Sinatra and Justin Timberlake sang me birthday songs!! Haha.... (i downloaded them) Pathetic huh? LOL! BUt it's the thing tt make todae special... heh..

Tis year's bday is indeed a special one. To yuying and sis and mama and auntie... thx for remembering my bdae. Thx for making it a special one! To those who will be wishing me later(lol...no shame huh?), thx. And i'll thank u again later. Haha.... anws, if it'll only be this 4 who wishes me happy bdae, its okay. Haha! Coz tts normal. It has always been a quiet and simple one for the past 17 years. Hehe.... but having Grandma kissed me and hug me and maybe give me sthg(lol!) would make it more complete. ahahahaaha! (she's at my other auntie's place now)

And as for my bdae wish...

*it's a secret*

*smiles*

No comments: