Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Early morning thoughts

Woke up in the morning sleepy... verses of the quran playing in my head.. its better than having a song stuck in ur head i tell u. Den it was my voice in my head -- in other words, what i told myself,and u guys of course, on my blog.

THe thing about striking a balance. And the thing about me memorising. That very moment i opened my eyes tis morning, i sort of heard me tell myself, "U told urself, and the world, that the reason why u tink u cant memorise is because 'more thoughts go into my exams'."

Den another one of the many me said, "And now i'm telling u, the reason why u cant focus well during your spells of revision is also because 'more thoughts go into my exams'."

And i was like, "hmmm...ok....an early morning 'lecture' from my ownself." Anyone thinks i'm crazy? Haha.... coz reading the above back, i really do sound a lil bit crazy.

Well, i noe what "the other me" meant when he said what he said. Partly because he and i are one. His way of giving clues is like my way of giving clues -- it's so super dooper obvious! haha.... yea... so after sahur*, i decide to start striking that balance and spent the nxt couple of hours doing wat i normally do. And at this point, i have to remind myself,and u guys, that if the foundation of a building is weak, expect the building to be in an unstable state -- expect it to collapse anytime.

hmmm...Explain what the author meant when he said "...if the foundation of a building is weak, expect the building to be in an unstable state -- expect it to collapse anytime."(the above line) [3]

(Am doing VJ's prelim.... so my brain a little bit GP. And I guess it's a give away question huh?)

Like i said before(maybe i haven), i am like a book. So easy to read.

That's it. Break's over. Back to work. As the days go by, i am finding it harder and harder to concentrate. BUt never ever ever feel like giving up. Never ever think that all is lost. Life's a long journey. It doesnt end if u dun do well for ur As. Like i said before, haha.... u could always write a book and hope it sells. ERmm... u write a book and MAKE SURE it'll sell.=)

Erm... more thoughts pouring into my head. It's overflowing. SO gotta transfer some here.

Just some thoughts. ERm.. maybe it's just one thought that suddenly multiplies. Like a chain reaction.

Sometimes
I wonder
Which is better
Having a close fren
Having many close frens
Or having so many frens

Just some of those many random thoughts i have. If only i had 10 cents for every thought that comes to mind. Only then will the thoughts have a value. Coz if not, it's just something that does nothing except disturbing me.... and making me think.

...so much for an early morning thought huh?

*
sahur- its the name given to the meal we have before the start of fast. U noe, Sahur is like our "early morning meal" like breakfast is like ur morning meal, lunch is like ur afternoon meal, dinner is like ur night meal.

Good day. Finally, i end. And i did say no more long entries huh?

No comments: