Saturday, October 1, 2005

where's friday?

...hhaha... first time i missed blogging at least once a day lah! ANd this wasnt on purpose. Really really cant find the right time and the right words to say.

Had maths test today. Thought i did fairly well coz i was scribbling answers throughout the 3 hours lah! But sadly, after looking at e answer scheme, i spotted so many careless mistakes. ANd i now noe the few topics i really cant handle-- like DE and integration and differentiation. My plan for the weekend is to clear up my prelims correction, spot my weakness, and plan my nxt 3 weeks. Not forgetting 1 GP essay and 1 GP compre due next week (teacher felt tt its been a while since we last wrote an essay). Quite true though...

Finally, september's ended. October's here!!! Wooohoo!! And guess wat? October is my favourite month lah! My favourite day is today lah-- Children's Day! -- always making me think abt my fond primary school days. And my second favourite day is not long after Cdren day.... haas...

Note to self: It is scary to be on ur own. Having spent most of ur time alone for the past 5 days, it really feels weird doing work among people. The way i interact with them seems to differ by a lot-- maybe coz i've forgotten how it's like to be ard them. WEll....

zz....eyes open close open close liao.... really super shagged today. 3hrs maths, 1.5 hrs Chem, 1.5 hrs GP... i'm gonna turn in now.... gotta start work with full steam tomorrow morning. Gotta clear my homework as fast as possible so tt i can gift myself with the luxury to stop, breathe and relax abit on Sunday. haha.... =)

No comments: