Monday, October 31, 2005

Statcounter

statcounter.com. I logged on to my account and it says 0 visitors visited today. And i was like... shit... my entries must've sucked damn bad tt EVERY single one of u stopped coming here. Seems as if u guys met and decide to boycott my blog or sthg.

den i saw the tag from kim, "sup man.. your friends are still around you! look at the popularity of ur blog! hahaha!"

And i smiled. And i went "eh!..i noe my blog's rather popular!" lol........ And i wonder ... wondered why there's 0 visitor. THe lack of tags sort of made me think there's nthg wrong with statcounter. But Kim tagged! And figured sthg was wrong. Did my own checks and indeed... sthg was wrong.i wenta the forum and it says statcounter.com had some server problem ytd. So no stats for now.

I noe my frens are ard me. I noe they wun simply abandon my blog thx to a few lousy entries.
I noe this now, and i owe it all to kim.Thx dude.

To my frens, haa... keep coming ya? It's really nice to noe that there's actually people who "listen" to me "talk" -- it means even much more esp to one who "doesnt" talk and "hates" others listening to him talk.haha... And i noe this has no value but i promise, no more long entries.

No comments: