Saturday, October 15, 2005

Last day of school....

For the first time, i cant seem to blog anything down. When i think about things to write, i'd play back the scene in my mind..... and imagine... and den i dun feel like blogging. I feel like letting my mind wander into those good old times for as long as i want.

today...sigh...wasnt that good a day. Dunnoe lah.Like i feel as though ... i didnt do sthg i wished i had the chance to do? Something like that lah. Its complicated. It's not the usual miss my friends that kind coz its "the last day of school". Its a much more complex feeling. Its like ever since i stepped out of the hall... I kept thinking about it over and over and over and over and over and over again lah. While in the library doing stats, i was still thinkin and thinkin and thinkin abt it lah. IN class also the same thing lah.Well, i doubt anyone noes wth i'm talking about rite now.

Our form teacher gave us a goody bag with stuffs inside. Class leaders get sthg extra. Haha... guess what's mine was? A small green picture frame. That kind of green. And i was like.....haha.. ..haha..haha...*smiles* A green frame. I'll leave it empty. So that i'll see a different story everytime i look at it.

Everytime i feel like writing something, i'd close my eyes and see that "silent movie" i talked abt in the previous entry. This is what happens when u dun have pictures to look at. But it's cool.... seeing my friends.... in my mind, rather than in some album.

I cant write anymore. Maybe talk about this day some other times. This feeling i'm feeling...it's so so odd. Cant describe it......... it's nice, yet.... it bothers me that i'm feeling like this. Stupid? haha...

wow... the most emotional day of school man....

...the last day of school.

No comments: