Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Colour

So sad tt mama couldnt find the bluish-purple i was tokin abt the othe day. She ended up buying for me a gayish-purple one.... erm.. slightly lighter than the color u see lah. Quite rad as in... it looks ok lah... so contrast to the blacks and grays ive been wearing this past few years. But then, my bros wearing dark blue so i duwan to go out and be like.... eh... u belong to which family ar? haha.... so i decide to wear some 2-3 year old baju kurung lah. And guess what...i let my father wear that "gayish-purple" baju kurung lah. Coz if not, he'll just wear anything he can find in his cupboard lah. Haha... so it's me and bros with dark blue... mama and sister with dunnoe wat color... and dad wif purple. Grandma wearing some green baju kurung which she die die duwan to wear coz she said the color is for young people. Haha.... old ppl cannot wear tt kind of color. And i, as usual... persuaded her to wear it lah.... and if i say ok... means it's ok. Haas... Erm btw, the green not i buy for her one ok. Haha... one of my auntie buy for her one.... haha.... Next year then my turn buy for her! NExt year DEFINITELY buy for her one.....! haha...

Maybe after this Hari Raya...i take back the purple baju kurung from my dad lah. Coz like quite ... i dunnoe... odd to wear such a colour and i can only wear such colour when i'm young...erm.. maybe when i'm like my dad still can wear lah. hAha... Anws, the curtain's purple... the tablecloth will be purple.... the skirting for the table that my mama made will be purple. Powerlah... sweet...

yea... i didnt typed wrongly... my mama made a table... haha... dunoe where she got the planks from lah... quite stylo lah... haha... funny seh... she like like to keep "junks" in the house.... coz everything sure got use in future.. she's the one with the most initiative in the house. Haha.... respect.anws,mama kept asking me to clean the windows and all that lah. And i keep telling her i got no time lah! She say weekdays do my own work den weekend help her. And i'm like... -_-... ahaa... but sure will help one lah. Not tt it'll make tt much of a diff to my grades lah.

Notice there's not much talk on work and exams in today's entry. Though that doesnt mean i didnt touch anything today. I shouldnt like worry too much or keep asking myself why i cannot do this and why i cannot do that. I should just try to do my work and that's it. Coz trying to do stuffs is definitely much better than worrying and not trying enuff.

Man... how i wish mama could find that bluish purple baju kurung.... then can be mathching with my house curtains. haha....if anyone go geylang see tt baju kurung and dun mind being altruistic... haha... thanks ah... lol. I'll put a sticker on it which says... Sponsered by so and so... haha... wells... didnt noe wat to blog about today but seems like i talked about alot of stuffs already.

Long time never tok to real people seh...not that i talk much when given the chance lah... haha..14 more days.... 14 more days plus that 2 weeks... before i start making plans. If scenario A happens, what to do. If scenario B happens, wat to do etc. haha... i'm the captain of my life. I'll do my best to steer my ship to where i want it to go. If the waves are unforgiving thus preventing me from reaching my goal, then there's little i could do. Haha... but hope Hock and his chinese saying is right -- that the boat will turn straight when it reaches the end. lol....

am going round and round without an end in mind. So shall end here. Bye!

No comments: