Sunday, October 30, 2005

shorThoughts

LOng entries shall be forbidden in this blog.

I guess being enclosed in a room almost all the time, i feel the need to talk. That's all. And u and i noe tt writing in itself is a joy but reading's a chore. Heard from somewhere tt some authors dun like to read wat they themselves wrote. My point being, tt writing's more fun than reading. Oh btw, i kind of like to read back what i wrote; past entries make me see how dumb i was back then. My pt being -- no more long entries.

I was on the road since morning & i badly wanted to talk abt sthg. Oh if ure interested, i wenta follow parents to market, cut my hair, wenta converse warehouse sale(bought a couple of cheap stuffs...nthg fancy.. UNfortunately, dad kena fine $50 for parking. We just reached the place lah! .. Luck... haha.. which means to say our Hari Raya money's gone..lol).

I wanted to blog abt this. A year has passed. And the thing about frens and all... e things Kim said to me -- it's true. I've just "felt" wat u meant Kim. I just felt it this morning.

Things will never be as idealistic as i tot it would be. A year has barely passed and i could already see now tt if u dun "maintain" a frenship, it'll slowly be "wiped of the map". He or she will definitely still be ur fren... but it simply wun be e same anymore. Like the frens i knew in soccer were great in those days but as the days pass... (my days ended sooner than most) ... things change. Not as close any more. Like yong and me were good frens when we were in sec 1 sec 2.well that's wat i think. Go home together and all. But over the years, me being the lousier of the two...... things change. Ronaldo and me were rather close during those soccer days lah... those malacca days... but now, it's different. We're obviously still friends lah but all i'm saying is, the level starts to decrease gradually.

I can choose to keep thinking of those days when i'd always ask yong if he wants to go home, or when i'd wear ronaldo's shoes and keep exclaiming how nice the shoe felt. I can choose to keep thinking of the day i'd always sit at the back of the canteen or the days outside the audi. The late nights. But this is what i've always been doing -- looking back. Enjoying the past... knowing that the present sucks.

Well,see.. i'm stuck now. Shant bother thinkin how to proceed. Shall stop here. AFterall, this is a short thought i had. AFterall, this is a blog where long entries are now forbidden. NIte.

No comments: