Saturday, October 22, 2005

House, car, education... wife?

tHree forty Sicks... must do my chem. Was doing chem on friday but i seem to forget ALOT of stuffs. And getting stuck at almost EACH question is making me sick. If only i had an elder brother or sister to guide me all the way man.... like how i always guide my brothers. If only there's an agency which i could go to -- get them to attach someone to me 24/7 for the next 2 weeks. Sit beside me and whenever i get stuck, i'll get immediate help. Hmm.... well, come to think of it, that kind of agency is what we normally call "school".

JUst got home. SEnt off my relatives go pilgrimage. Never sent until airport coz it'll be too late lah. Dad got work. Felt the "call" to go there. Maybe not "call"... heh... just a strong feeeling. But mama said its like around 3-7 thousand depending on the no. of days. Wow.... if i save until 7 thousand, and i go there, i'll be broke when i return lah. Haha.... but i guess, that's why they say at least go there once in ur lifetime if u have the means... maybe i save till 7 thousand to get me there.... then after that, save another 10 thousand so that i can get married. Haha.... I wonder if 10 thousand is enuff.... anws, i think need more than 10 thousand coz i'll need money to buy a house, and a car. HAaha... then there's also my schooling, my siblings' schooling. So many things need money seh.... and all that depends on my Alevel grades. Sad rite? If i dun make it, then no wife, no house, no car. But nevertheless, i'll get my 7 thousand and go do the once in a lifetime thing. Then, God willing, if the emir of Alqaeda is still alive, i can go pay him a visit. haha... maybe can become his apperentice. Lol... (just hoping he doesnt ask for my alevel cert lah.)

Only several days after receiving my enlistment letter that i began to realise how lucky i am and how thankful i shouuld be. Coz if i was enlisted on the 5th or the 6th, i realised that i would be the only one going lah. Coz dad has to work(if he fails to go to work, he must pay $200 or $500 to the company... i'm not so sure). My siblings have to go to school. And my dear mother... who's going to send her home? LEt's just say that though i'm still the six year old me, mama isnt staying young forever. This aint never never land u noe. Haha.... So yea, i guess MOD sort of did some background research on me and gave me the perfect enlistment date -- 7th, which is on a Saturday.

Am revising as much as i can as fast as i can though i doubt it's of any use. But it's the least i could do. I want my house, my car, my education as well as my siblings'. Wife maybe can put on hold lah. Haha.... unless got girl come and get me lah not i go get her. Haha... Power rite? IF got girl come to meet my parents with the dowry instead of vice versa. Haha.... i dun mind... provided i like the girl lah.. haha... Tt's why i hv and must continue to take proper care of myself if i want such things to happen .... hehe.... damn cheeky lah... lol =)

It all boils down to this 2 weeks. My future depends on it. Either i become (1)a successful man or (2) the man on FBI's wanted list.

No comments: