Sunday, October 16, 2005

There with you

Sylvester Sim - "There With You"

All this time while you're with me,
I've been in the dark
Didn't think for the life of me
You would do me wrong

We had it all but you chose not to know
You always knew my heart was home
Now we know I'm not who you want
I should let you go

I've loved you with your disguise
You've proven that love is blind
There are no answers I find
To stop the tears from my eyes
Now everything looks black and white
You've taken away clear blue skies
Though it is time to go
I know my heart has always been
And will be there with you

All this time while I'm true to you
You turned and looked away
There just wasn't any signs that says
You're just passing through

I'll close my eyes to forget our times
I can't restrain you from your lies

The fear of ever losing you
Has finally come true

No comments: