Sunday, October 16, 2005

woah...

......how time really do fly. I wish time didnt have to fly. If only it learnt how to walk.

And i m currently STILL terrified. 2 lizards have came to haunt me! I cant sleep! I really cant! Ask me to choose b/w ghost and lizard and i'll say lizards scare me more. Yea.... haha....lousy.

well..... they ARE small. Haha.... when u said small, i though u meant "baby lizard" small. Then it occured to me that even if i'm talking about mama lizards, they ARE small too! haha.... tts why i said theyre big. heh...

WEll.... i'm not scared of stupid lizards anymore. I'm all grown up now. I shall sleep for the next remaining hours before having to wake up again for my early meal.

Lizards, i hope u two sleep too!

Hha.... well, the last time i slept 2 hours, it was the same time last week. And i got fever the next day. Man... haha...

WEll, nites...!=)

No comments: