Friday, October 14, 2005

unhappy...

....but i was happy that i was unhappy coz no one ard me was unhappy that i was unhappy.

haha....no lah. I wasnt unhappy. Neither was i happy. Well, maybe happy after i beat Adib followed by wilson(THRICE IN A ROW).... haha.... yea, unfortunately(or fortunately) i succumbed to my desires to play the game. Thus making it 8 wins in a row!! hhaha..

Did stats and LOTS of GP!! 3 hours gp bridge. Only me frm my class -so lonely- but it was fun. Was enriching actually coz now that i've started revising GP, GP lessons have become much more interactive. BUt 3 hours in LT5 wasnt doing me any good. Was coughing my way home. Flu.

Talking about me and my desires.... anyone noticed the entry on sunday i think. Hhaha....i said i didnt wanna blog and stuffs like dat. Yet, i blog longer and longer after i posted that post. Haha..... well, that's how fun blogging is to me. As long as Statcounter picks up visitors to my blog,i shall keep on writing and writing...till my monitor explodes.(my monitor's showing signs that it might go soon..haa...)

by right, i must clear all my doubts by next friday. So i am in a rush rush mode now. But am not pushing myself too hard. =)

Oh btw, i cant believe i never blogged about this. My frameless specs broke!! Last thursday! i dropped it out from my pocket. Dun ask me why it was in my pocket in the first place. Bottom line is i dropped it! =(

Told my mama abt it ytd and she said, good lah. -_-..... wah i was expecting a different sort of response lah! haiz.... well, i think i'm gonna get a new pair coz the current specs i'm wearing is the one that i found somewhere(it was left alone by itself for weeks lah so i adopted it).... its degrees are different from mine but its about the same...i use it to play sports only coz this one is not mine what! haha.... but now that i'm wearing it everyday, i scared my eyes got problem. Wait cannot become pilot!!

Any one's dad an optician? haha....can give me free specs? heh.... no lah... maybe i go dig into my bank account for money. Long time never save.. haiz... lucky still got a couple of hundreds inside.

tomorrow's the last day of school. Not going to take photos with frens and teachers and blah blah like others do lah. (Coz i no camera..heh..) Hate taking pictures too coz it never fails to end up as a joke.But yea, that's how it has always been since primary school( i missed not buying class photos in p school, i mustve looked cute lah). Shall keep memories in my heart. Good times, bad times. Hhaa.... everything will be in the form of a silent movie that'll play in my mind when i'm bored. It'll also be in my blog as well as my notebook(left 4 pages to fill....i think i just tear them away..haha...no lah... maybe write somemore).

Jc was fun. The school's great. Teachers great. Frens great. Only i'm the not so great thing ard in AJ. But haha.... expected. anws, i never actually missed anyone from school before lah coz almost all the relations are cordial. ERms, maybe it's me lah -- i suck at keeping in touch with my friends. That's why they dun bother to keep in contact with me. There are a minority of people in the world that will forgotten..... maybe i'm one of them.

Maybe i'm the kind of guy that believe that "Life is full of surprises; even two parallel lines may meet one day" so why can't me and the people i noe? Haha... lousy fella huh?

Well, we'll see how i go. Do still read my blog yea? hhaha... even if go NS, still can find way to blog one. Haha...

Friends.....who will i miss the most? I did say i've never missed anyone from school before but.... could it be different now? hahahahah...... it'll be worse than suicide to say who'll i miss the most but, let's just say that i have a feeling that things could be different now. Haha....

Well, i may not be the ideal of frens but thanks to those who were there for me. Thanks to those who cared. Thanks to those who listened to my craps. Thanks to those in class who tolerated my lousy leadership.... me being inefficient at times and stuffs like dat(but only few in class noe that i have a blog..) Thanks to those who believed in me more than me myself. THough my brain cant remember reagents and conditions for organic chem, it can remember people whom i've been with. From kindergarten till now. haha....hmm... maybe that's why i cant remember the reagents and conditions.... hmmmmmm...

hhaahaa.... well...

No comments: