Monday, October 10, 2005

Lacked the drive..

...to blog. Maybe its a good thing. I said maybe, though many of u would think that it's definitely a good thing for me. Haha... like i've said, my blog is my way of letting off steam. Hopefully, i find some other means to chill...heh... like reading books and stuffs like dat.

My bros will be having their last paper tmr- science. Haha... never sort of MADE them study ever since PSLE started last week. They said English was easy. Maths was easy. Malay was hard. I'm worried. Their easy is very scary one. Heh.... and they've been scoring 50-60 for their tests since P1 lah. haha... i wun worry too much though. They can always be the top 2 students in any other sec school. They said maths was easy. Haha! The very next morning, i read the Today newspaper and there's an article which talked about how hard the Maths was. Parents were complaining and students were crying and blah blah blah. But not my bros leh. They said there's 3 angles question and it was EASY. Haha.... maybe coz i drilled them angles until they super sien!=D haha... maybe it's in the genes... like how i'm good at angles and 3d trigo, they're gd at angles. Heh... but hopefully, they're not like me totally lah! Coz besides 3d trigo, i suck at everything else! haha... well we'll see how things go.

After PSLE tmr, i'll order my bros to get ALL their books out of sight. Throw away unwanted books etc etc. Time to convert OUR room to MY room.

Till i succumb to my undying desire to blog(or wen i really feel the NEED to blog).... there wun be updates. i'm hoping to take a short vacation away frm blogs.

No comments: