Monday, October 17, 2005

A closure

I wanna end it right here right now -- me blogging -- till after As. And i'm dead sure i wun blog anymore. No matter what! (And u guys will be going like ... "ya rite!" )

WEll, i'm preety sure i'll stop blogging for the next few weeks. I'll not go online unless i need help. I wun probably be replying to tags too.... haha... u can see how frequent i'm online thru the "instant" replies to those who tag. Well, i guess the only way for me to end blogging is to really blog as though it'll be my last time blogging.

Wanted to change my blogskin to something purplish but i cant find a simple yet cool purple one. Speaking of purple, i didnt noe the school had a purple physics lab lah! Waaah.... i was in a daze when i saw the lab. Coz the room was dimly lit(not all the lights were on when we came in). It was sooo dreamy lah! And i was like....waaaaaaah. I think after As i'm going to paint my room purple! And do something with the lighting to make it a dreamy place to be in. SO tt everytime i come home from army, can like daze around. haha... Actually, i dun noe what's with me and purple. I used to like blue a lot lah! But the colour purple is like soo... i dunnoe... cool? haas...

And taking a quick glance at my messy study table, there are two dominant colours. If only i had a camera so that u could see the colours i'm talking about. I really do wonder if sometimes, things will take a different course if it wasnt for...

Me and my studying. i wonder if i'm doing the right thing. If i'm revising right. Tys. And stats papers. Am trying to make it stick in my head. The formulas and stuffs like that. Am going to school the whole week tis week to study and seek help. I dun think i can finish all by this fri. Maybe extend it to next wed. I really hope that i'll be rewarded for all my efforts. Though i must admit that the final say come frm Him.... i haven actually been a good muslim lately. i'm slightly different from my old self. I'll put a closure to this too -- right here, right now.

And i must add that the new and improved odourless Shieldtox is useless against lizards lah! Normally, spray half the can at the lizard sure it die one! But now, seems like its of no significant effect on them lah! Must remind my mama to buy those normal insecticide. haha...

So much have changed this past 2 years. My academic days in JC is ending soon. My life is just beginning. THe friends i made...i really dunnoe what'll happen next. Normally, most remain in the past unless our paths cross in future. Nevertheless, all will be dear to me. BUt i realised that this is way too idealistic. Life is not as simple as what i perceived it to be. Again, Kim made me open my eyes. Yea that old conversation we had. I guess it really had an impact on me. I noe that i duwan to be doing the same old things ive been doing coz it'll really suck coz most of the time, our paths'll never cross. How could it ever cross if i stay at home all the time? Things'll have to change. But i really dunnoe things will blossom. All i noe is that i'll be leaving this to Him, that as time passes by, i'll be doing the right things,and making the right choices.... choices that i'll not come to regret. I realise that MSN is for kids.... kids like us. Adults use this gadget called handphone. (i noticed even small kids carry handphones!) Hmm... i guess this is the item that'll probably be the key to my problem? I really do not noe for sure....

WEll, things'll develop as planned. If it is meant to be, then it'll be. If it wasnt meant to be, then there must be a reason why it wasnt meant to be. Time doesnt only fly, it changes too. I guess, right now, i'll do what i'm suppose to do -- do my best for the As. Then after that, i'll have all the time in the world to plan my future. All e best to me. Pray for me. All e best to all of u. I hv and will always pray for ur success too.

Till next time,
I assure u, it'll be on the 18 of November-- the day it'll all be over.

Take good care of urself as u revise. Have enuff rest. Trust me, at least 5 hours of sleep a day. Oh ya, i hope u guys'll continue to drop by on the 18 of November. haha... I guess u guys too need a break from reading what i have to talk about everyday rite? haha...wells...

~aLi Marzuki~

No comments: