Tuesday, November 1, 2005

entries

Friday's 2 entries sounded nasty. And my last two entries made me sound so pathethic.

Lemme expl. It's the way i write. The issues i talk about are mundane issues if u think abt it. It's juz tt he words i chose gave it a personal, sentimental, emotional touch to it. Haha... in sec school, i like to write "emotionally" in my malay compositions... teacher said language's nice... but content zero. hahA!!

Anws, maybe wat i said above, the words i chose, the way i write all comes back to me lah...... hah... but i still think it's my wrting style. My blogging style. Tt's all k....? Not me being "attn seeking" or pathetic or whiny. Haha.... but dennagain... attn seeker? hmm... am i?

Oh btw, statcounter is not to be confused with the counter on the sidebar. They are two seperate things. Wif regards to the counter on the sidebar, i hv yet to double check wif someone else to see if the no. of visitors presently at my blog is true or is it "rubbish". But i noe tt if u kp refreshing ur browser, the no. will increase. But the first no. u see when u come in should be the right no. Nevertheless, i added the add-on to add tt element of difference into my blog.

Well... 8 days to alevels. A levels... haiz.. All e best ...

No comments: