Tuesday, November 22, 2005

BFG

I IS EATING SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN EAT WHEN I SEEING HER. SHE AM BUYING FOOD AT THE COUNTER. I REAL WANTS HER TO SIT WIF ME BUT SADLY, SHE CHOOSING TO SITS SOME TEN TABLES AWAY. SHE GOT UP AND I IS HOPPING SHE WILL SIT WIF ME. BUT INSETEED, SHE SITTED WIF HER FREN. I IS FEELING REELY SAD RITE NOW BUT IT WAS NO BIGGER DEAL. SHE AM NOTHING -- NOTHING BUT JUST A FRIENDLY. BUT I WONDERING, WHY IS I FEELING LIKE TIS THOUGH I NOE SHE'S NOT THING. I WONDER...

hahah... the above was wat the BFG could have wrote on label of the jar in which he kept the dream -- the dream which he blowed into the room of the guy whose dream i blogged abt in the previous entry.

Finished reading BFG and though it is a nice book to read, i must caution u to read it only when ure not sitting for any major exams in the next few years. hahah... coz the langwitch of the BFG is SO ridiculously ridiculous as seen from the first para tt it may affect ur command of ur language too! keep it away from chiddlers who are just starting to learn english! i wonder wat would happen to me if i read it b4 GP seh... haha... rather annoying reading funny funny words tt are impossible to pronounce. And reading "I is..." when u NOE it shuld be "I am.." ...argh! but haha, i guess tts why such books are meant for cdren 6-12. My fault.

I guess one book down... time for me to guide myself to become a gentleman. lol. and I hope i dream sweeter dream tonite. Or else i'd hv to blog abt another dream/nightmare which some other guy had. heh. But at present, i noe i cant expect sweeter dreams. Not now...

No comments: