Wednesday, November 16, 2005

the Dare

...tauhid dared me not to blog today. ANd when he said that, i told myself that it's not that difficult not to blog for a day. But while walking home, i wondered what's the point? What's the point of not doing what u like to do for the sake of others?

SO here i am... blogging. A dreamer.... or so i was called. Maybe that's the word which best describes me...... CAn accomplish nothing more than coming up with big dreams for himself.

oh...nthg much to comment abt chem2 today. When mama asked this morning wat paper i'm having today and i said chem, she asked, "So how?" Me and my dumb smile while shaking my head said, "I dunnoe."

am not quite in the mood to talk seh. physics 3 and chem 1... get it over and done wif and den see if there's still a good reason as to why i should still be around.... HAHA!!! KIDDIN ONLY....

anws, duwan ppl to think tt i'm sad and all. coz i'm not. bye!! And hi jeremy! (he was told abt the blog tt's always updated tis morning so chances are, he might drop by)

No comments: