Sunday, November 13, 2005

frequency ... and some stuffs u WUN be interested in..

my apologies to those who came ytd and surprisingly found no new entries. My hands are tied. Haha...

just finished watching Frequency. I watched the movie wif my bros and we talked as if they never had a thing against me. Coz u see... i'm always like kissing them on the cheek whenever i get the chance to or like simply... bug them. But just now, it was like nthg.... maybe coz i decided not to fool ard.heh.

I watched Frequency when i was in sec 2(my chem teacher showed in on tv in class after exams). Found it THE SWEETEST show then. Somehow, it left a deep impression on me. skali some 4 years later, the show pops up as a "tv premier" on channel 5 tt i decided to watch it again. I told my bros a couple of days ago tt they must watch it coz it's nice. Haha... and they did watch it... and they didnt fall asleep. It was nice to hear them say the show was nice. I felt like crying when watching the movie but the thing is, dumb advertisements kept killing the moment! dang.... i guess that's why ppl go to cinema huh?

Hha.... some ppl dun go to cinema. Some ppl is actually preety glad tt the movie event of the year is showing after A levels!! I'm tokin abt harry potter 2!! haha...

anws, a lil bit abt frequency. Hard to describe the movie here. But a guy named John happened to chance upon his dad's old radio -- those kind which has a microphone and a speaker... like a phone liddat. Then tt night, he heard a call from another end of the radio and talked to tt fella for a while. Then while conversing .... there comes the part when one said he's in the future ... and blah blah blah... ended up John found out he was talking to his dad. But the thing is, John's dad would die the next day in some burning building. John's dad's a fireman. So john told him he's gonna die tmr and told him sthg he should avoid in the building in order to stay alive. Long story short, his dad survived.

This sort of changed the past and theres a series of event that took place. Among which was tt John's mother was killed in a murder which will take place some weeks after his dad survived. You see, John is a cop dealing wif homicide. And they discovered a dead body which was linked to the still unsolved serial murder case 30 years ago.So John and his dad worked together to prevent the crime...to catch the murderer... blah blah blah. Long story short, they caught the murderer... and John's dad AND mama lived up till 1999....

Brought tears to my eyes. So happy tt John was reunited with his dad and mum. Haha! But tears doest mean cry coz the tears remained in my eyes! hahaha... yea...

Anws, tis sort of expl the entry i wrote to me a couple of days ago. haha... who noes, ali would reply. Hmm.... if i was the ali 10 years later, here's what i'll tell ali now.

"Hey ali, i got ur message! I wonder how it was ever possible. U seem to be going thru a very tough period huh? relax ... my advice is to not waste so much time watching tv or thinking about u noe hu. well, those were the days...

about whether or not ure a somebody, dun worry ali, u ARE a somebody. u may not see it then but when i look back 10 years ago, i realised that there are so many people around me who cares abt me. They care abt u. Being a somebody need not nescessarily mean u hv to be clever and get good grades u noe. I noe wat ure going thru right now. So just persevere and u'll see how it goes.

about me being married and having 2 kids and the degree, haha... i'll wait here for u for 10 years and i'll personally tell u if i'm married and having 2 kids and the degree. HAHA!! see... i'm lame. UR fault lah! hhaah...

anws ali, i got this one request for u. if there's someone out there that u like, u better do sthg abt it... haha.. dun wait too long. Or dun simply choose to leave it as food for thought. Otherwise, 10 years later, u WILL be regretting wat u did not do and live the rest of ur life thinking and thinking about her and waiting for ur very (x13) special someone. btw, i'm still waiting. Ali, my request is... just go for it! haha...

anws, i gtg, help my mama wif the laundry -- as always.Things never change. Take care yea? all e best for u As! lemme tell u this. IF u dun succeed, dun stop. Life's not over! tc dude. cya!"

actually,i think that the ali 10 years later is CRAZY telling me to do sthg he was SCARED to do! he tot it was foolish and childish and waste of time. And the funny thing is, i feel exactly the same way now! so.... hahahahah.... let's get on with the As shall we and leave fantasy out of the picture for the time being.

got the chance to talk to mama again just now. Haha... watching her cooking curry ... so we talked abit. blah blah blah and we talked abt skool .... den getting my sis married if anyone asks for her hand... lol! so old fashioned sia. Anws, then tok abt how she met my dad and blah blah....

Then,she said, "dun get married to late."
i asked her, "when den to get married?"
She said, "who? when should u get married?"
I said, "no lah! when do MOST ppl get married?"
She said," 26,27 is perfect. Dun wait till 30."
And i went, " hahaha.... ok...but 26,27 still skooling wat! no work how to get married."

Den she said "that's why..." And that sort of concludes our chat on marriage. Basket.... i tink she could hv picked up sthg. But i'm assuring u guys, it was nthg. Haha... would a girl marry someone with a degree but doesnt hav a job or someone with a decent job? But is it possible to get a decent job if one doesnt have a degree? Oh man.... i sure wish i could be someone in the army(or air force). haha... And i better start saving and finding ways to double and triple and quadruple and (n)(n+1)-ple my bank account seh. all i noe is no one wants to get married to a guy who doesnt hv money.

haha.... earlier ytd was tokin abt what i look out for in my wife, not wif my mama of coz... but ya.. And i didnt sort of list for that person what i was looking for. HAHA! list.... yups... wait one day, i'll go list for u guys. LOL!!! no lah .... i'm not that choosy ok? i'm playing hard to get. Lol....i'm simply taking my time and hoping tt tt very (x13) special someone would come knocking on my door instead of me knocking on her door. hahahahaha! lousy me rite? but i dun care. Hehe.

kk... enuff for one nite... wait ppl avoid reading this just becoz it's a long one. haha ...Soooo gdnites!

No comments: