Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya guys

Hmm.... double posts. On two seperate days. Finally, it's the last day of fasting.i'm truly sad coz this is the worse fasting month ever lah. I mixed up my priorities and didnt do much "spiritually". Thus, my insecurities.

On the eve of Syawal(the month after Ramadhan), i'd like to wish all my muslim frens Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan Batin. (wow... so cliched man. Say until like it no longer carries any meaning.) (this is the part that is more original, where tears roll down my cheeks and if possible, i'd be hugging u guys right now) Well, i noe i havent been the best of frens. Always avoiding contact or keeping conversations short or avoiding conversations with u guys or not wanting to hang out with u guys. Sorry for always rejecting ur offers to play pool or watch movies or go outside eat. Sorry for the times when my tone was filled with sarcasm or when my jokes are hurtful. Sorry for "lying" to u guys during Hari Raya some 4-5 years back. Sorry if my mama "lied" to u guys during Hari Raya some 4-5 years back. I guess some thing's simply cant be forgotten can it? It was my fault. Totally my fault. I wasnt sociable. I was new to the idea of going out with frens. I was young and afraid. I didnt want to go. As much as i want u guys to leave my mama out of it, i dun tink i can. My fault... totally my fault.... I made a fool of myself... and my mama too..(lucky this is only within a small circle)... In other words, sorry if i acted like a jerk.

Erms... btw, the above tt i typed, i dun tink i'll ever find the courage to say it out in real life. I'll just be the same old me. The lousy me. Forever the introvert. Forever me and blogs. Forever keeping everything to myself. So yea, i guess when we meet again some time soon, i'll still be e jerk i've always been lah. Sorry. (Am seeking forgiveness in advance.)

Anws, for e record, ive nvr did e "original" part before. And the above was composed with different grps of ppl in mind-- tts why abit longer. Always felt tt "Maaf zahir dan batin" was too cliched and beared little significance. So i wasnt sure if tt's the way to go abt doing it.... Hhaa.. anws, at least u guys have more to read coz it simply culd hv been "Selamat hari rayer Maaf zahir dan batin guys!" haha...

Well den, once again,... slamat hari rayer. Maaf zahir dan batin. Hope to c u guys soon =)

No comments: