Saturday, November 19, 2005

Finally.... IT'S OVER!!!

hhahah.... my apologies to those who still got papers left. Whahahaa! Continue to work hard and jiayou!! heh...

anws, the moment the clock read 3.30, i was smiling. haha... though the thought of the cert tt they need not bother to print still lingered at the back of my head, i was super dooper happy tt it's all over!

Played soccer after chem. Ok lah... scored a couple of dumb goals(the goal post was big lah) but running here and there vvery tiring. Which reminds me.... i got lots of physical training to do man.... should start running and pull ups and the likes lah! swimming... erms.... hahah..... wait long long lah... gonna start learning in camp. heh... maybe not?

Work. It seems as if i gotta find work to do during the 1 month break. But i never did worked b4 and it feels funny lah going out into the "real world" looking for work-- me being the "home sweet home" kindof guy. haha! ....i guess this is what they call stepping out of ur comfort zone and gain some valuable "experience".

Anyone needs a brother? A person to talk to? Someone to "kick the moss off the roof"? Hahaha.... i dun charge a lot one. lol.... lame seh... i really really dun feel like stepping outof my comfort zone just yet but, i noe i got to coz come NS, i'll be way out of my comfort zone. Oh btw, my sis is out looking for work rite now -- and next week still got paper lah!! But science paper 1 so... ok lah. See the diff b/w me and my sis? I am reluctant to be outside home whereas she cant wait to get out!!! haha...

dunnoe lah... the time will come one. Sooner or later the vision of my future will come to me via dreams??? hahaha... maybe... so till then, i shall learn how to cook, repair the faulty toilet bowl, paint the gate, help my grandma with the "garden" outside ...... and blog!! hhaaha.... we'll see what i'll blog about in the days to come.

Something is definitely wrong if i feel like i'm blogging the same entry every single day. So till then....(till when?..haha!).... bye bye!!

No comments: