Wednesday, November 9, 2005

how?

throwing notes against my blue wall -- angry, frustrated.

qns and stuffs tt i read.... like everything's so new to me. It's not. It's some where inside my head but it simply refuses to come out.

for once, i really felt that my tomorrow is gone. why pass 2 when ure gonna fail one. but tokin to the right ppl ... maybe... just maybe i shouldnt just giv in to my frustrations... should just push on... for one night? After tt no more thermodynamics and all tt stuffs.

another lesson learnt. if u noe ur weakness right from the start, u shouldnt simply ignore it and wait for a miracle to happen. SO many lessons learnt ... wat for? where can i go after all this is over man...

doing all i can now. praying for the best possible outcome. pray for me.

No comments: