Friday, November 4, 2005

thursday on a friday

finally stopped sighing and managed to bring myself together and write.

Spent whole of thursday at home... (besides morning prayers and going out to hang the clothes)... still get collection money...... but alevels always on my mind... i looked preety stressed today. And like e previous entry said, i dun tink i can live up to my expectations. Dunnoeleh... just tink tt it's over already. 4 days. By right, alot more can be done in this four days.

Tts reason why i chose to blog another entry. I wanna tell myself to stop tinkin about wat if i fail the As. hopeless, helpless.... i'm telling myself stuffs i shouldnt be hearing esp now... so i'm bloggin to tell myself tt tis is a stupid thing to do and i shuld stop thinkin so negatively. Am telling myself out loud tt i just need to continue gving my all and get the As over and done with. It's better knowing tt u failed trying, instead of giving up.

"What-to-do-after-i-fail-scenarios" shall be put aside till after my exams are over. Shall strive to try change tis to a "wat-to-do-when- i-pass-scenarios"...

2 weeks... +4days.. could make a difference.

-my thoughts could kill me.. if i continue to kp to myself.. -

No comments: