Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Love and fear

The malay movies on tv today all abt love sia. Haiz.... super dooper sweet man.... love... if only such things could happen in real life. Haha..!

In e first movie, the two lovebirds passed their exams in the ending-- our equivalent of Alevels? I'm not so sure... just some big exams. Den i was like, next week my exam... if only i'll be as happy as them when i get my result. Wah... den can like proceed wif life n ya..... But but but but but... i jz hv tis feeling tt i'd be taking a slightly longer time than u guys lah! Just a feeling though... trying not to get to carried away with it.

I'm no longer thinkin abt "someone"... abt blogging.... abt school... like no time to think at all ! Just do and do and do... den still gt springcleaning to do... 3 weeks. Just 3 weeks. And i'll be like a bird -- free to fly anywhere it wants. Nevertheless, the thought abt me taking a slightly longer time than the rest of you worries me.

Mama's worried too.
But she doesnt say much lah. Coz i kp sayin i scared and it's hard and all. And she like never say much. It's nice tt she didnt put pressure on me. It's also nice that she didnt say if i fail also nvm. The other day, we passed by a condo by Bedok reservoir and she said this one's better than Castle Green -- reminding me of the promise i made (it's in some entries back). It was sort of an assurance to me and mama tt i promise to do well. But but but but but... it's hard. I'm scared.

Wells, who cares if i'm scared or not? Haha.... actually, i not tt scared lah. Bluff bluff only. So dun worry. lol. Anws, tidied my closet -- folded the clothes and every other stuffs inside. Super neat already. And i discovered sthg rather funny. There's a new color tt has finally found it's way to my closet. haha... might not sound funny here but...i must say i'm rather amused by it.

Nites.. And oh, the lead actress in the first movie quite sweet seh. In the second movie oso got. haha.. And i tot they were both the same actress lah!

No comments: