Sunday, November 27, 2005

A knight's tale

Just watched it. It was screened on tv some months back but i missed it. So since the house is so quiet and boring, i decided to please myself. Haha....

A very very sweet movie indeed. It offered more than i tot it would offer. Coz i tot it's simply about a peasant who managed to "change the stars" and become a knight. But, its also a fairly romantic movie indeed. Letters and poems... How the knight felt so affected by the girl. How he was willing to listen to what the girl told him to do even though he didnt want to. And i noted tt the girl was chasing after the guy. Hahaa... how i wish tis dun only happen in fairytales... heh.. The guy was sweet .... a gentleman. Well i didnt noe gentlemen have to noe how to dance lah. Haha... coz there was a party at the castle and they had to dance and all. Neat..

Which reminds me of the coming prom. Haha.... mardi gras. Wat theme. Hv fun u guys. Hmmm.... 6 dec.... i wonder what i shuld get for my brothers. A PS2? haha... but tt'll be too expensive for me. BUt it'll be fun having a PS2 lah. Hmm ... hugs and kisses? Lol .... i'm sure they'll kill me if i gave them tt. haha.. never hav i actually gotten anyone anything on their bdae and i wonder ... who'll be the lucky first... my brothers?

hmm... haha... am running out of stuffs to write. Give me inspirations leh..... well, later i guess...But before i end, here's a bit of what the knight wrote to the girl.

It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you.
I dun quite understand it coz it's a bit too flowery for me. But all i noe is tt it sounded sweeet. nites!!

No comments: