Friday, November 25, 2005

Expectations and the final outcome

I really wasnt expecting alot from them. I didnt set a target when i sat for PSLE. Nor did i set any target for myself when i sat for the Olevels. Neither am i setting a target for my As. The same went for my brothers. I wasnt expecting much. I knew where they stand.

Followed them to get their results and guess what.... they share the same aggregate of 213. cool huh? Twins ... wat do ya expect. But all their grades are the same except maths -- one had a B while the other a C. 213 is not a score to be proud about but they're happy and mama's happy coz they beat kids who outdo them during school exams. They beat kids whose mamas sent to tuition. All in all, i'm rather pleased lah.

The next dilemma -- their schools. 213 would make them end up in Sembawang Sec. They COULD churn out kids wif good grades(hopefully, my sis would be among them come next year) .... but frankly speaking, it's hard. Unless i guide and control them closely, they'll most likely do okay. hmm.... maybe i tink too much. must break the stereotype i've created of neighbourhood schools. They may be not up to the likes of Anderson but with someone as a guide, they should do decently in secondary schools.

The next worry for mama now -- me and my sister. I dun tink theres much to worry for my sister lah. She should be able to do sufficiently well to please mama. But me.... i'm a gone case lah. Unlike my Os where i noe i MAY have done okay, this time round, i NOE i HAVE NOT done okay. man....

well..... shall relax relax ard at home... Help my bros decide on their schools. ANd .... and i dunnoe wat else to do. haaha..

Later...

No comments: