Monday, November 7, 2005

sunday on a monday

i dun like the way im bloggin rite now. the thursday on fridae. saturday on sunday. sunday on monday. like if i want to blog again later this morning, or later tonite... then i'll have 2 entries in a day. i duwan to be seen as someone who has nthg else better to do than to blog.

anws, ive been thinkin lesser and lesser nowadays. like im no longer thinkin of wat to blog when i hv spare time or when i'm in the shower... no more pop-ups in my head. its as though ive installed a popup blocker somewhere up there. so i dun exactly feel the urge to blog...

wells, maths paper tomorrow. -writer's block-

man u won! ok... happy.. -writer's block-

ive shifted a table from outside into my room. And my youngest bro asked me "Dun u tink it's a little too late?" Hha... in english somemore... and i was like "No its never too late." Then he said, "i never said its too late. I just said 'a little too late'... a little too late." And i was like... hmm... not bad... i didnt noe my bro very the intellectual.

anws, the table is set against the wall tt is facing the com. so tt i can do my werk w/o havin to face the com. easier to focus. well... it IS a little too late...

-writer's block-

all e best once again to those taking the As and the Os. nites.

No comments: