Monday, November 21, 2005

RE Bloggin abt Sunday on Monday

I guess 'll start practising my summary skills now. Or try to avoid unnescessary sentences. The re-editted entry below is 20 words lesser then the original but after adding the words in tis newly added first paragraph, the entry is in fact longer than the original! hahaha... dun mind me. A lesson in writing: thoughts are much more fun to read than descriptions of the things u do. I'll keep this in mind.

... firstly, after listening to "Two of Us" so many times ... i think Paul McCartney has a girlish voice.

hmmm, my day began at 11. Watched abit of France vs Germany... boring. .... watched JAWS for a while... boring. Went online a while den stared at e ceiling and wenta library at 530. wth... boring go libry...

Wanted to borrow BFG. In e library, had to choose b/w 2 sections -- e main one and e cdren 6-12 one. I was like.... cant be in e children one rite? But dennagain, Roald Dahl and all are primary school .... Anws, looked abit dumb lah browsing thru the childrens' corner coz all inside were mums and their kids. I wasnt wif any kids ... haha... so i pretended to look as though i was borrowing for my bro. btw, BFG wasnt in mint condition probably becoz the whole world except me had laid their hands on it. I went round the library scanning for books wif interesting titles and finally, saw sthg rather nice to read. The title, "The Gentleman's Guide to Life" by -- not FriedRice or FriedChicken or FriedNoodle -- but Friedman, Steven Friedman. kk, i noe i'm being so un-gentlemanly by making fun of tt guy's name but i'll change my ways after reading it ok? haha... And maybe i'll share a thing or two with u guys lah... heh..

I like books that has fairly large fonts and with pictures here and there. I also prefer books that's not so thick. Coz like i've always said, reading is not as fun as writing.

Got home shortly after tt and watched I am SAm again. I didnt even noe we had the vcd lah! We had guests ytd nite, so i couldnt really here the first part of the show clearly.When Harry potter started at 745, i'd switch b/w Harry potter and I am SAm during advertisements. See how bored i am?

Anws, harry potter damn shiok lah. But too bad they cut e show into 2..... but it's ok lah. At least it doesnt cost me 7 bor 8 or 9 bucks. haha... hey, anyone got harry potter 3 vcd or dvd, pirated or original... can lend me? Pleeease...

HPotter ended at 930 so i contd watching I am SAm till 10 coz my bros wanted to watch Singapore vs Myanmar. Was in the kitchen and mama and sister was there too when I asked my sister wat did my grandma say when she told her she didnt buy the biscuits which grandma told her to buy -- to which she gave e "i dunnoe" face. Coz u see, earlier today, my grandma told her to buy biscuits. And when she got home after her outing empty handed, i asked her where's e biscuit and she said she couldnt find any anywhere and tt NTUC had long queues ... so she intends to get them tmr morning. Ya rite... wahlao.... grandma wakes up early and what if she wants to eat? Damn bad rite? Haha... i decided to rub salt into wounds by telling her, and my bros that i would stay in queue even if it takes me 40 years just to make sure grandma get wat she wants. Sweeet me rite? I mean, the 40 yrs thingy. Haha... the rubbing salt into wounds was QUITE un-gentlemanly of me lah. Haha.. but must let her learn her lesson.. -- Show her wat it means by care and concern and love for someone.... what more, this someone is ur grandmother. I'm sure one would go thru great lengths for his or her special someone lah .... or in my case, vvvvvv...very special someone. Haha... tts why i start practicing with my special someones at home lah. heh.

So mama told me to go 7-11 and get biscuits and bread. AT NIGHT!! AFTER 10!! haha... but dunnoe leh, like i didnt feel scared of the dark like i used to last year lah! seems like i'm no longer scared of the 5 letter word that begins with a G anymore, or maybe, just less afraid of it. Haha... dun wanna type e word out just in case someone reads tis entry at night & ... haha..So yah, went there and returned .... in one piece.

Gt home and didnt felt like watching Singapore vs Vietnam lah! Soooo boring lah! Told my brothers AJ play even better lah! Sembawang Primary play LAGI better. Me being bored, i went to the kitchen and cleaned the place up. Washed e dirty dishes in the sink and wiped the greasy table top and so on and so forth. Wah... like spent abt 45 minutes in the kitchen alone cleaning... and i was thinking, guys dun do this when they're bored rite?. They'd watch soccer. But nevetheless, something neat went thru my mind. I felt how a mum felt lah... doin all tis things alone... while everyone's in their room doing their own things. And it's always the same thing every night. SO sad rite? haha... well, i think husbands should help out too lah! Not fair seh let e wife do all the work. If i get married, i'll never hire a maid. My wife'll do all e house work and of coz, i'll help her out too lah. Haha..... hmm... one of the properties of Ali's wife which someone raised abt e other day -- she mustnt be lazy... heh... or should i say, she mustnt be as lazy as me. hehe... which is hard i guess... =)

AND I FINALLY DRANK MILK!! white milk!! hmm, u may wonder wats the big issue with me and milk. If ure not tt close to me or u haven been following my entries coz THEY'RE JUST SOO LONG, hhaaha .... it's been 16 years since i drank white milk. bought the milk after the library visit wif my own $$13. i smelled e powder for a couple of minutes. Felt like vomitting but i didnt. Made a glass and smelled e milk... felt like vomitting. Stared at e glass while it's cooling -- thinkin "Man... i cant believe i'm gonna drink milk lah!" haha... prepared a glass of juice also to clean the taste off. So after a few sips... my stomach felt like erupting. perhaps, its not used to having milk in it lah. Took 25 minutes to complete the glass of milk lah! And i drank loads of plain water on top of tt juice coz the taste simply wouldnt go away! haha... tears forming in my eyes and all.... For the whole process was wicked man!!

It was midnight by then. S'pore lost(expected) and guess what, .... i continued with I am Sam. heh... after that, wenta my room .... and here i am.... finally reaching the end of my entry. I wonder what's in store for me tmr. i tink i'm gonna do sthg abt the leaky pipe in the toilet. It all depends on my mood lah. Haha... Ppl wif exams, all e best!Gd nite!

No comments: