Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hmmm... friday

well since i slept l8 ytd, i woke up at noon -- the latest so far.

My bros went over to my Aunts place this evening. They'll be going on a trip to Desaru tmr so... i guess that means i hv the house and room to myself. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! That'll me double the boredom, double the silence and double the everything lah! hmm.... not that i mind of course.

Took an hour to reconnect the DVD player. the cables werent all at the right places. Haha... and i cant believe i actually did it all on my own lah! haha... see, i'm not tt girlish afterall. Well, having just fix the thing i called a "lousy invention" a couple of days back, i've just watched The Longest Yard and Spongebob the MOvie =)

The Longest Yard was a great movie lah. hmm .... i noe i suck at retelling the movie so tonight, i wun be doing that. haha..... but the show very very nice.

Spongebob the MOvie was IRRITATINGLY irritating! Gosh.... the first few minutes, it was so freakishly childish lah! I was like "omg omg omg... i wonder how long of this i can stand!!!" But after that torturous opening, the show developed quite ok. Quite funny too. Haha... lame stuffs. But i think its a bit too lame for me though. Longest yard was by far the better of the two.

On a sidenote, my mama told me that dad would be needing my help at work. So i guess it'll be 7am - 9pm from Monday to Friday till the end of December. Hmmm .... i wouldnt be happy bout it if i had stuffs to do at home lah. But since i've nothing better to do, why not. It'll be training for Army. Heh... though my guess is, my dad's job's harder than ARmy. Hmm ... note the word "help". It means that if i get paid... it's a bonus for me. If i dun, at least it'll take the load of dad lah! Coz he's not feeling well of late. Hmm .... so i guess tis means less time to blog.

haha.... well at least i hav sthg to do now dun i? Well... nites! Later....

No comments: