Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Project Runway

Bored lah. Tired. Watched a bit of project runway. I'm kind of amazed at e ability some ppl hv lah! e contestants were brought to a supermarket & told to design a dress! Given $50. e shock of havin to create a dress out of groceries is one thing. But seeing how each one of them came up with ideas on the spot and seeing their final products like quite cool sia. Their decision making ability so power lah! Theyre given an hour to shop. Then gt tis guy hu decided on wat he wanted in like 30 minutes? Then during the making of e dress, which is like ard 8 hrs i tink, tis guy took only 15 minutes to do lah! haha! And his final product not bad sia! And he didnt get eliminated!Power rite? Well, dun tink i'm gonna watch other episodes lah. Too many models liao--not my kind of shows. I tot it was goin to be some normal reality tv shows lah! haiz...

Anws, guess what? The winner tonite.. tt Austin fella... he's quite cute sia. Haha.. as in, his glasses n his hair n e way he looks n all... like so cute. Erm... he's not too extreme...... he just seems so pure and innocent and feminine and cute. (just like me?) hha...jkjk..so glad he won lah! kk... tts it. See why i wun be watching project runway anymore?

Wells, ..i'm also actually very scared about nxt week -- scared to the extent tt i haven been tokin alot abt school in my entries. And i've been keeping to myself these few days man. Isolated. Dun mind being alone... yada yada yada... it's my personality. The tests were right. If u do a search, u'll find tt in April, someone told me tt i'm sensitive. And "feminine", haha... i knew it all along coz i grew up wif mama and grandma and aunty mah and my dad of coz, but mostly ard women,so... i can sort of relate wif women. LOL! Tink it's kind of cool lah! But but but but but ... girls with 40% boyishness? haha.... u shuld probably sit for a retest! lol!

See... i'm hiding the fact tt i'm scared huh? jokes here and there to dilute my fear. Well den, i bettr be goin to do some stuffs. Maths 1, chem 3, maths 2,GP. Must psyche myself mentally for these papers man. I need more time! I need more practice! I'm not ready! Gonna simply make the most of this few days. THank god this year's raya at my house -- grandma's here. Meaning everyone would come here.No need to travel. Save time. Never hv time seem so precious. Haha...

Well guys,Nitez!

No comments: