Friday, November 25, 2005

Clarification

Nizar, it's not that u forced me to go out or what lah. I WANT TO QUIT being such a homely person. I want to go out more. It's not that i'm not interested in going out lah. U see.... i said i wasnt happy, but neither was i unhappy.

The thing is, i'm still not used to going out just yet. Coz me going out with friends is like suuuper duper rare. Me giving a firm YES to outings is lagi rare. I need time to weigh things and all before coming to a firm decision. I need time. Give me time to make outings part of my life. It may seem weird to u as in, "what's so hard about going out?" This question, i cant give a straight answer.

haha.... i may seem to be not interested in going out. But believe me, i am not interested with NOT going out either. in other words, i want to go out. I guess some ppl to to practice going out with their friends. I'm one of those.

Oh btw... gonna tag along wif my bros to collect their results. My expectations? ..i'll talk about it later.

No comments: