Wednesday, June 15, 2005

$5000....?

well recently my jaw problem has sort of not become better....heh....felt worser man. Then i forgot to mention in the earlier entry tt when i got home and all just now, my mama told me tt her fren's son also got a jaw problem similar as mine and he'll be going for an operation next month.....and my mum added that they would have to stand by $5000 for the op.

Firstly.....i was intimidated by the word "operation".

Secondly, the moment i heard "$5000"...... heh....some other time perhaps..... with that $5000, it could pay for almost 4 semesters in Poly lah.....if my sis wants to go poly.....but dennagain.....heard from my mum tt she wants to go ITE.....well ite oso not tt bad lah these days.... and dennagain.....theres also my bros....they wun be staying in primary skool forever man... haha....

so i guess till the day i cant open my mouth(or i cant close my mouth)..... there will be no such thing as operation.....hah...i dun wan it to distract me frm the As....

heh....maybe when i go NS tt time....ARmy pay for me lah....hha....kk..

anw....hock teaching me electrochem...power lah......hopefully can learn sthg frm him....

No comments: