Sunday, June 12, 2005

hock is back....mum....dad.....fathers day??

Yea....hock is back online. Haha...dunnoe why but i seem so glad he's back online.(i m not gay)....maybe becoz its good to noe he's well and alive and still veri much his old self i guess...... the bt tournament did us no good coz it made us see and tok to each other less often.....haha!! I think its just me...... oh well.....

I asked him how much werk he's done and all..... well it seems like he did quite alot even though he said 'its not a lot'......hmph!! He want to trick me into taking my time studying sia....sly....-kiddin-

anw...... ppl hv different styles of studying..... even though a person may hv done alot, its more of quality and not quantity [if ure reading tis hock, i'm not being sarcastic..lol!!]
yah....well anw, i got none.....no quality nor quantity....sadly.....(but i guess no one will buy this lie of mine....hahax!!)

yea yea, wateva. I dunnoe y but i just feel the need to be lame tonite....just too bbored i guess.....

and oh ya.....hock coming back online made me see tt my competitor is still alive and fighting...... which means to say, my will to fight has been revitalised!! Its amazing how someone can do so much for u without him actually doing anything.... THANKS HOCK!!

anw, theres really a problem wif my revision schedule!!! I always wake up late....and i tend to sleep in the afternoon!!!....

well, now tt Hock's ard...things'll change....i bet they will! Never have i felt the confidence i m feeling rite now.......(i m tokin abt this june only)....

....so the first part is for hock.....

this morning.......my mama told me and sis tt there's no breakfast and tt if we want breakfast, i should follow her on the way to the market and tt dad'll drop me at some shop some busstops away to get our breakfast.....hmm....imagine waking up tired and all....... SO i told her nvm....no need eat lah....can fast....can tahan until she gets back.Can get my own food from Sun Plaza......buy bread and kaya.......yah.....

and she like told my dad and dad's like scolding....dunnoe for wat.....(i dun want to eat its my problem wat...... wats there tts he's not happie abt?)..... well anw, was making my way to the bathroom when i see my mama frying fried rice.....and she said "see, ur dad angry already...."......and i was like "no need to cook lah. I dun want to eat my problem lah..... angry for wat??" and went to wake my shower........

den when i finished.....the rice aready cooked.....and mum was getting ready to go..... and i straight away went to eat. HAha!! BOy was i damn hungry lah!! Haha!! Mum just shook her head......i guess "mum knows best"......

yah.....and just now, ard 11 plus....went to the bathroom and mum and dad was in the kitchen fixing some broken pipe at the sink...... on my way back to my room, i stopped by my parents room to watch soccer when my mum walked in. She was like saying my dad was angry and wanted me to fix the pipe.......he wanted to call for me but my mum said no need....hhaa....man tt must've gotten him angry. Mum said that Dad said tt everytime he wants me to do something(btw, he wants me to do everthing)....mum will always spring to my side and protect me.....haha !

when mum told me tt, i just smiled lah.....from ear to ear.....

and i was like....mum's doing all this things make it hard for me to do things she wun like.... u noe, do the things i want.....do the things other kids do.... in other words, its impossible for me to quit being the kid i was when i was 4,5,6,......10.....12...years old tt time. Which is why i didnt think ive changed alot over the years..... no matter how much i want to be like other kids.....its almost impossible....coz i'll always have to be mummy's good boy...... haha....

..man...wat am i doing sia tokin abt my mum.......esp when fathers day ard the corner. Hmm......so ill tok abiiiit abt my dad lah. Recently, there seem to be less tension...more humour...... but i guess things wun change much lah. There's no time for it to change. I just find it too late and all i can do is just do as he commands lah......since tts the only thing tt i can do for him.... haiz...... sadly, i can tok non stop abt mum.....or grandma..... but there's hardly anything i can talk abt, when it comes to my dad....

....well fathers dae on june 19, not that ppl in this house celebrate fathers day and all....... i guess an early "happie fathers dae"???.....(note the doubts i had...)...

life.....theres always the upside and the downside.....

and to my sis,.....remember, sshhhh!!

No comments: