Saturday, June 11, 2005

Dear sister....

People.....i kind of did something stupid today......coz i added my sister on friendster.. ..yea........she will find out some day....(but i m afraid, she already knew....haha)....coz my sis's always one step ahead everytime...

.... Anw, when/if she accepts my request...shes bound to look at my profile.....and shes BOUNd to see "My Blog 2".....which means....she'll OBVIOUSLY make her way to "strangers are friends you have yet to meet".............and all this simply means.......catastrophie(did i get the spelling rite?)?

anw, here's an open letter to my sis...

Dear dumb sis of mine,(btw, when i said dumb, its not literal!Just a cliche many bros use)
......welcome to my blog...welcome to my life.....the life u have never seen in ur entire 16(or is it 17?) years of ur life..... i noe by the time u are reading this.......i would most likely be behind you doing my work on the comfy chair while u make do with tt hard teak chair....(too bad....big brothers have more say).... But den again.....u may choose to read my blog behind my back.....hmmm....it can mean literally oso seh due to the orientation of the study table and the com table.....

anw, yea......just want to sae, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dun mention anything i mentioned on this blog to anyone..... DUN try to sabo me and all yea??...... DUN EVEN THINK of blackmailing me!!! ...DUN Tell the 2 twins about it yea!!( they have big mouths....shh)... Please..... (erm...why do i feel tt something bad will happen to me seh??)

yea.... wah, first time i welcome someone to my blog sia......hah.....OEI!! Must ssh ssh!! Dun be like me and tell MAMA wat i wrote on my blog! I noe i shouldnt have told on u.... but BIG BROS like to sabo their little sister.....

Anw, as u can see, i sound weird online rite? I tok loads of crap.....i tok like uve never seen me talk before rite?..... well, tts the magic of blogging......

STUDY hard! Damn hard for ur O LEVELs.......sacrifice this 4-5 mths for a greater good....haha.... easy for me to say.....not tt i m doing any better for my prep for the As.... ya.....u want to go jc rite?? Haiz..... hard lah...... den after jc must go U....den liddat i enter U wif u??!!......and where will the family get the money??!!

haha..... life.. i think u wait till i graduate(if i can pass my As tt is)....and make big money then u can go to U k??.....unfair huh?.....well BIG BROS have the final say....

kk....joking lah!!Yea...Os first.....seriously, Os are easy.....basically there's several things u can do.....

1. STOP STAYING BACK IN SKOOL....tok tok tok tok tok...wif frens
2. Start doing housework w/o being asked to
3. Clean ur room....its really messy...
4. Stop using tt handphone of urs....(if u still have it....i noe u do....haha...)
5. Stop talking on the phone(the house one) too often......
6. Go straight home after skool....
7. STOP going to band see them prac all those stuff....
8. Start learning how to walk more quietly(u noe wat i mean)
9. STOP using the com everyday...(my suggestion, like thrice a week?...and please dun use it wen DAD's at home....coz tts suicide! From ur frenster profile, u dun like ppl commiting suicide rite?.....so dun yea!)
10. still got somemore but i haben tink of yet!

haha.......doesnt see ANY relations between all this and getting good grades??

well....let me put forth my theory....

u doin all those things i mentioned makes MAMA an angry woman. And when MAMA's angry, DAD (dunnoe y oso) .....gets angry...and when dad's angry...dats suicide rite?
Haha..... and when u dun do all those stuffs i mentioned..... mama will get angry and nag and nag and nag....and it makes U an angry woman.....girl i mean. Ya... and an angry girl cannot study well..... see the connection now? So behave urself like u've never behaved before in ur entire lifetime......for this few months yea..... and god willing.... u ll do well for ur Os....i got an 11..... beat me if u can.....tts my dare to u!! ....

oh....and try to encourage(or force) the twins to study too yea? When i tok.... they wun listen....so when two ppl impress upon them the need to study....they'll study.... and oh, i told them to beat my 249...... i told them to get a 260..... so do wat u can to spur them oso ya?

and btw...... u can ask me if u got problems wif ur skool werk..... i dun tink i can do much, but i should be of some help......anw, i got smart frens whom i can ask u noe.....

yea, (i m reaching my conclusion already).......u may have realised tt from top to bottom, it is actually me, the best big brother u ever had...*cough cough* , talking to u.... and it can be said tt this entry is longer than all the short conversations we ever had in the past put together..... Since genetically, it is impossible to talk to one another in the family verbally......... we can always use the keyboard and let the fingers do the talking yea.....

kk....u dun need to start crying already now yea?...loL!

Urs trulie,
With love(*surprise surprise*....u'll never noe how much of it there is!:P),
from the best big brother *cough cough* u ever had....

No comments: