Saturday, June 11, 2005

The drama unfolds.....

well.....shall tok abit abt my dae. Hmm....bad....lost focus. Too tired i guess. Only did Grp2/Grp 7...and tts just understanding only. Man....lots of ground to cover....got distracted by the com this evening and TRading spouses and Smallville...i guess all tt equals to a day gone.

did u guys catch smallville?WAt a great....abit scary episode..... well there seem to be an explosion in one of the plants Luthorcorp has....and it releases a toxin into the air. Yea some ppl got infected...well lots of them actually......wat the toxin does is make ppl suddenly have a very scary nightmare and they'll get a heart attack and they die. ...the ending was happy lah.....but not mine....

after the story ended.....the drama unfolds.....rite here in my own home.....it almost seem like the toxin had affected me lah...

....i turned off the tv. WEnt to my room. I pushed the door open and pressed the aircon remote to switch on the aircon. There was a weird sound coming frm the aircon....like got something stuck inside....then all of a sudden...

....a black creature fell down from the aircon and onto the pillow which was lying rite below the aircon. IT stood still. I stood still(oh btw....i was still at the door). I stared at IT...hoping tt some laser would come out of my eyes and fry the blardy creature. BUt no... nthg happened. Suddenly IT ran to the back of my bed.....it was den when with the heart of a lion, i grabbed a newspaper to crush the blardy creature. Picked the pillow up and the cockroach was gone. Looked ard and it simply wasnt there!

My bed is actually 2 matteresses on top of each othe and on the floor. Yea, theres 2 matteresses coz me and my 2 bros share a room. And secondly, theres no bed(the metal or wood thingy) coz it broke into 2. MY BROs LAH!! Play wrestling!!! and the frame was metal lah!

K, anw, dunnoe why but i carried the top materess and to my utmost HORROR and greatest DISGUST...... there lies the cockroach.i immediately slammed the materess and what else?

ran outside and screamed for my mama.....who on purpose took her time to rescue me lah....i had to scream and scream asking her to come quickly lah......den she asked where is it?

i told her between the two matteress. She lifted it up and i shouted to her, "THERE!!!"

She let go of the materess and scolded me for shocking her. ANd i scolded her for almost crushing the cockroach in betwn the materess..... den she saw the badminton racket...or a squash racket on the bed and picked it up.....

[i m not sure if its a squash or a badminton racket coz its an old fashion looking racket lah....got buzzing sound whn i hit it with a shuttlecock so it cant b a BT racket.....well anw.....]

mama lifted the bed and brought the creature out of the bed and trapped it using the racket. Lucky i took my old yonex racket out.....coz if i have left it there ....my mum would have used the yonex one instead and there goes a racket....

so with the cockroach trapped....mum simply walked out and told me to get it out. waHlao!! On purpose!! anw,i had the upperhand! so armed with a Shieldtox.... i approached the creature....trapped....its life was at my mercy...i sprayed at it once...i sprayed at it twice and somehow it squeezed thru the strings and ran behind a box.

i too ran...onto my bed.....screaming for mummy again!! She came and pulled the box....and i saw IT! I sprayed and sprayed and skali, it ran over towards my com table.... haha...lucky got my sis......... with such swiftness, she smacked the coackroach using a broom. With the cockroach trapped b/w the broom.....i seized the chance to spray at the blardy insect.....

almost dead......but still fighting.... yeah......sis got a dustpan......and brought the dying insect to the dustbin??.....man....i hope she threw it outside the house!!

Haiz......first, it was sharon who saved me from a lizard....den it was my grandma who saved me from a lizard......and now its my sis and mum who saved me from a cockroach......ergh! Hate creatures!! Funny huh ...the heroes in my life are actually gurls.......

heh......yea....tts the story......

i tink i better sleep early to make up for lost ground tmr......no time to waste already....

ermmm....actually,to be totally honest.....i m scared to sleep!.....scared of more roaches dropping by to pay me a visit..........if only i lived on some fourteen floor yea?(If u accepted my request, theres a chance u would notice tis..) ....but den again....heights.

Ali....ali....... -weird-

No comments: