Thursday, June 2, 2005

Last dae for me to slack...

WEll.... haben really start to do werk yet...haha....*surprise surprise* .....all tok no action man! So i guess.... todae's my last day to slack. COz from 1100- 1 00, i have created for myself a timetable for my every day of June!! I guess i've limited my self to 2hours of com every night. Haha.... i'll start following my jam-packed routine tmr!!

Todae i tidied up my room......again.....but todae damn clean sia. Haha...in preparation for June's mugging marathon .... Den ALL my worksheets i ARranged them neatly in a file sia. KK.....not a file.....but in a grand total of ELEVEN ring files. Haha..... wah...damn happie tt all my notes are arranged in a damn organised manner lah. :)

Cant wait to follow my plan sia. I need a whole mountain of Descipline to closely follow it lah. So now i need both vitamin C and D. Really big Cs and Ds. Haha....yea... I wanna sae tt i dun tink i can follow my plan lah coz its veri hard lah. BUT but but but but..... tts stupid man!! C mon think positive!

When asked "What's your biggest challenge In life?", Ms Canada aka Ms Universe 2005 said, "The biggest challenge in my life is always trying to think positive. I consider myself the kind of person who sees the world as a glass half-full, instead of half-empty. And even though sometimes it's hard to look at life this way, I always try to maintain the positive side in life."

So the Ali who always has no confidence in himself.....will now try to maintain the positive side in life.

So i guess the time for me to slack is almost over. Tomorrows a new beginning....

No comments: