Wednesday, June 15, 2005

JC Life=No life??........ well i dun think so =p

Jc life=no life.... hmm....not really lah. Its quite fun actually....well...if u had put in tt constant effort right from day 1. Coz if u ppl like me rilek rilek one.....sure say JC life=no life coz towards the last leg of the race, when everyone is like recapping and all.....u ll be relearning lah! Man....come to think of it, aiyah.....its better to leave the past behind lah...

Anw.....am blogging rather early tonite--9pm-- coz i was on the verge of losing control of myself....i m bored with entertaining myself thru reading the chem tys qns out loud.... asking myself questions out loud.... telling myself i m becoming crazier out loud..... those kind of stuff.....

....and i ran out of songs to sing to myself lah.......only me like my own singing ....heh...

tts why i feel tt i better on the com and try to transfer all the energy i have thru bloggging i guess?....well although bloggin in a way is kind of me talking to my own self, well at least i let ONLY my brain and fingers do the talking....(i gave my mouth a break).... and also...theres an audience when i blog heh.....

went out early today to deliver sambal to my aunts place. Well early oso not early lah...abt 10 liddat. I had only woke up 9 30 liddat....and instead of eating, i went to clear up my ionic equilibria....decided to do lots of tys practice....but i was only at the 2nd qn when my mum told me to deliver the sambal she cooked lah. Well there was a gathering at my aunts place and everyones gonna be there..... so..... abandoned my stuff and went there lah....

haiz....stayed there from 11 till 3 coz i cannot really like sit in peace coz i feel the urge to keep on mugging......revising... i aint gonna use the word mugging too often coz dunnoe why, it suddenly seems so negative and vulgar(??)....haha.... revision is a much nicer word to use i guess....

yah....talked to my cuz there who finished his uni and all and he was giving me advices and stuff liddat.... how i should like have an idea of where i want to be so tt at least i can work towards it.(PS: I still have no clue wat i wanna become)...

yah...and he reiterated the point that u simply have to give ur all these few months coz wat u want is grades...and to get good grades....u simply have to give ur all. ANd he told me not to think too much abt what others say....... like when they laugh at ur goals coz they noe based on ur common tests and all, u cant make it....stuff like dat.... coz ultimately, u ur ownself noe what u can achieve and basically....it is HIGHLY possible to achieve it if u put in tt extra effort into these few months.... heh....made me slightly confident and even more determined lah.....

-->Never let others stop u from achieving ur dream. Let them say what they want to say! If u noe u can do it, tts all that really matter.

so yah......oh....i didnt really talked alot at my aunts place. Was this quiet guy blah blah blah......well.... i guess i m still that small little guy who grew up in isolation almost all his life.... smiled here and there but tts abt it..... cant really help but think about school.... seems like i cant really take my mind off school.....well its good to be like this rite now....this being the last lap and all...

....and i noe tt after i succeed...,i noe i will,....... i m goin to be this changed person and do more talking and have more fun and learn how to relax and all and for once stop worrying abt school anymore.... Well, tts b4 i enter the u at least..... things will change once i step into Army coz the ppl there will be like family and all..... and yea.... ill be a different kind of guy by then....heh....but temporarily...... i ll be tt boring guy whom no one likes ....=P

...yeah...i knew blogging will do the trick for me. Feeling all so released and all... MY mind's cleared and focussed and raring to start something else...a new topic.... hmm....some other chem topics....wooohooo!!!!

Life couldnt get any better.Studies couldnt be any funner....i guess its how u look at it and how u accept failures and how u strive to make it work for u tt matters....

no wonder people in the Army wants to go back to skool. I guess this answers the question NIzar has on his blog....=P

No comments: