Thursday, June 23, 2005

Still making adjustments...

I am still trying to make adjustments to my blog. It just dun seem right just yet. Like the words seem too thin too me. The spacings between the letters are too close. The spacings between the lines are too close.The words on the sidebar are too big. The words,though i think its ok, i know ppl will have trouble reading them. Coz i am used to seeing small handwritings.....my handwriting are smaller than the average writer. I find it neat and cute though but others fins it excruciatingly painful to read. I am now trying out different fonts to see how it'll look like on screen. Though i noe i should spend my time finishing the last few pages of complex no. i really really want to be fully satisfied with my blog. I have been very fond of the font "trebuchet". Maybe becoz it looks sleek.But it appears small on screen.When i change the font size to Larger, it'll become too big.

If only i could truly master the art of HTML.
Then i can change and edit my template.MOre importanyly, understand the stuff written on my template. I really like my current template lah. Simple. And purple. I've been wanting to change the colours but... its hard to get the right combinations of colours.

Well Then..... i think i shant waste more time. I think i'll leave the blog as it is for the time being.

Hmm..... some things to talk about tonight.

I was really feeling a bit bored . Dats why i seems to hv nthg better to do and the top 3 paragraphs are simply a way to show my boredom.If i had all the time in the world, I would continue with my trial and error editing my template but 4 more daze to the mids. Yeah..... i m in a daze. So like i said, the blog shall remain as it is i guess.

Did complex number for almost the whole day. I think i'm rather slow lah coz i feel that i should be going at a much faster pace. I am taking my time understanding and all.....if only i had done this earlier.Well i hate it when the phrase "if only" comes out of my mouth....in this case thru my fingers. I hate the feeling of regret. I hate looking back at the things that i have done and WISH i had done things differently and WISH i could go back in time. Time and again this same "phenomenon" happens everytime a holiday is about to end..... and everytime time this happens, I'll tell myself what i should have done. What i regret not doing. How smartly i should be spending future holidays and stuff like dat. Grr.... and the same thing happen over and over and over again.I noe its not just me but why must i be among those who have to go thru this process holiday in,hoiliday out. Kk....it's so unlike me to get emo and whiny and all.... so i shall stop now.

Next issue is wat yasin wrote on his blog.
He said i blog like nobody's business. But its true coz i find i write too much. And when i bloghop.... i wonder how come others write so little! I find reading the entries of others rather entertaining but when it ends within a scroll or 2 or worse,when it ends before i could even scroll, i find tt tt blogger owed me more than that one liner or two. HAHA...(finally, my first haha).... but den again, when i read blogs which are long(which are a rarity).... i simply tend to scroll and scroll as it becomes more and more mundane.Coz it's rare that i find a writing style that simply catches my attention..... but have to make it clear here that THERE ARE blogs which i visit on a regular basis lah to READ wat tt writer have to sae.... HHa....i guess some writers are more than simply a fan of their own work. Hmm.... but i promise to blog lesser coz i noe it gets boring the more u scroll....

oh ya, forgot to mention tt i felt the joy of doing revision once again todae. It may seem a bit too late and all but am gonna make full use of whatever days are left. Haa... lucky there's STILL 4 daes before the mids coz i noe there are ppl who'll be taking their tests in 4+2 hours time......haha...

and hHAAHa...almost forgot abt this small talk i had with Mama tis evening. Heh... was eating a plate full of semi-solid rice....(not the dry kind but neither is it porridge. Its in between)... haha.... mama noes i like tis kind of rice. Heh... plus the dish she cooked todae... it goes so well with the rice. But when u eat this kind of rice...u can eat a lot! Felt as though today, i ate for all the meals i missed this entire June lah! But still feelin rather hungry though. WEll lets proceed to the conversation shall we. Me and mama and my nyai(grandma) were eating at the table lah. Den they were talking abt how much i was eating and all(PS: I seldom eat alot one....) Anw, i told my mama tt i need to write down all the recipes for her cooking when i find some free time lah. I dunnoe why i said this but i told her that "i'm scared wait if u no longer around, there's nothing for me to eat". Haha.... i told her what if my wife can't cook the dishes i'm used to eating at home now.... den i'll die. I told her if i dun learn how to cook her dishes, i wun be able to survive not having her to cook for me lah. Coz dun leik foods that i have never tasted before in the entire 17 yrs of my life. Call me picky....call me lousy...call me fussy.... but i cant seem to swallow foods that are new to me.... foods that seem alien to me.... haha.... better get that book ready and start practicing how to cook my favourite dishes....

.... dunnoe why i felt the sudden need to compile all the dishes in a book. Dunnoe why i suddenly feel that i could lose her. Dun even noe why in the world i said "when ure not around" in front of her! It seems rude i tink.... but .... dunnoe how to explain lah...

...den i also do not noe why i said "what if my wife cant cook the food that u(mama) always cook".... NEVER have i ever used the phrase "my wife" in front of my mum. Haha.... just find it weird lah. I guess when ure 18(almost).... the things u tend to sae changes..... coz recently, my cuz who's a year older than me was told by his mum to study first. Then go Ns.... then work.... And my mum told me that his mum told her that my cuz replied "study study study.....when want to get married?" A similar thing happened with another 19-year-old cousin of mine.... hehe.... wah like suddenly everyone's thinking abt the future. Heh... no lah... i think i was not in the right frame of mind lah..... haha....

But on a more serious note, i really need to start collecting "Mama's secret recipes" so that i can survive the future... where mayo,cheese and butter rule the kitchen.... Heh... den i'll start cooking for the family.....and since we have insurance for the kitchen, i dun have to worry abt destroying it...whahahah...(kk, i noe i said "on a more serious note"....can't help it lah).... cooking as a hobby.... haha.... funny...but its for my survival lah... haha.... must spend more time in the kitchen.... But not at the present moment lah....

Hmm...... its 3am now..... I GOT SO MUCH TO TALK ABT.... but i guess it'll end here coz i simply hv to continue wif werk b4 fatigue starts sinking in...

so much for wanting to write a shorter entry huh??

No comments: