Tuesday, June 14, 2005

DAY 15:Taking things slowly and steadily...

DAY 15: 15 more days to the Mids....
NO choice already.... rather than complain complain complain..... i rather use tt time to do things slowly(but not too slow).....and steadily....

Anw, the mids is "inconsequential" just shows how much i dunnoe lah.....and how much werk and effort i need to put in over the next few months..... and i noe tt these few months is a make-or-break period for me....heh

WOKE UP at 12pm todae....wah record for the june holidays man!! I din sleep late last nite seh....haiz....but i guess i owe myself tt additional sleep tt has been accumulating since day 1 of the hols....

ATE rice with curry for breakfast.....brunch??? yah....den took 2 hrs to clear up integration... not tt strong at it yet though, but it has became a much less scarier monster.... i guess the key to revision is to redo ur tutorials instead of doing tys.... heh.

Den started on Ionic Equilibria....and ended it by 11 just now...wah power lah. Of all the 4 parts in Ionic equilibria...part 2 makes me can't say i finished understooding it lah!! The whole of Part II notes is SO organised...NOT!!! ....and some parts are empty...(my fault for not paying attn at lecture)....ya....but its good progress....

wah today my mum got angry wif me sia. Yesterdae she ask me to water the plants and i said tmr i'll water. THen todae she said water the plants and i said tmr i'll water. ...haha.... my fault i guess....well its almost 7 lah and i wanted to sae at nite then i ll water the plants....maybe i wanted to push my luck....haha....well, it ceertainly backfired.. she said if i dun wan to water then she go water.....den she straight away take the pail of water and go outside water the plant sia.....man....i knew i shouldnt have pushed my luck wif her....

anw, got kindof mad abt it lah....but dennagain.... its my fault yea? Haha....grr....in life, relationships cant be smooth sailing all the time rite? Theres bound to be ups and downs and wats impt is tt we deal wif the downs wisely in order to save the relationship... no point being angry for nothing.....and no point getting angry for any reason watsoever coz it aint gonna do any good to u or the other person...... heh

so ya....if mum's trying to make me LOVE her less......it didnt werk....

hmms.....dindnt on the com the whole day till like at 11 todae seh.. power! I din even got tempted to on the com lah!(kk....got a bit tempted)....but yah....managed to control myself well todae.....

oh....m gonna extend my day(or night?) till abt 2 or 3 lah frm now till several days b4 skool start. Coz i think ill be doing GP during this time. I noe its impossible to do GP during the day coz its much wiser to be doing chem, maths or physics den coz i'll need a long time doing those topics.....so i'll try GP during the still of the night........heh....

and i ll take naps during the day too lah....dun wan to feel exhausted sia....

sigh..... its just a sacrifce i ll have to make for the next five mths(excl june)...147 days.... may seem like a long time...in fact it is a long time....but it ll be over before u noe its over.....

just have to make full use of every single day i have left......
focus focus focus...
i noe wat i m capable of and
i noe my own ability....
i should solely focus on my own self
and not worry abt others...
coz i noe tt others are too good for me to kp up wif

man....wonder when'll all this will be over?

No comments: