Thursday, June 9, 2005

piano...revised timetable..milk....Two Ali.haha!

Starhub Preview channel's showin Animax. Saw a small part of this cartoon-- little Women..... then got one scene got one guy play the piano...until he cried...and the piano piece quite good lah....so am now, for the moment, listening to piano pieces....haha! Got this one piece i seem to be fond of....... but haven't came across it yet when i googled for mp3s. Anw..... japanese cartoons there so weird......

Anw.....revised my study plan for this mth! Lots of sacrifices i have to make lah. Like try to on the com only after 11 or 12midnight....... when i would most probably did the day's werk. Argh.....can die ....but its for a greater good.....

So my day is now divided into 3. 7-11am .....12-6pm .......and 7-11pm........
so first part of day is chem(i need LOTS of time wif my chem)
....den Maths(yea.....kind of like cannot make it one).........
.....lastly physics..(not sae gd..... aiya....just sae the least worst of all 3)

so my plan is to read up one topic within tt 1 time slot.... tys ...and tts it lah. If things go on smoothly, i can use the WHOLE of the last week of June to brush up things or ask ppl doubts lah.

So far within 2 hrs, i managed to understand charged particles.....no interuptions....com off..... air con on..... understooded it better lah! Yeah........looked thru some examples.....and i guess more tys qns tmr?....am quite tired tonite.....gotta wake up early tmr.....

argh.....i sense a mistake in this plan of mine..... am giving myself breaks in b/w and all but i scared my whole body cannot tahan lah.... haha.....anw, gonna play soccer tmr morning....excercise a bit lah....

oh ya.......i nd to get used to drinking milk coz i can feel the lack of calcium in me..... dunnoe why lah but i feel like vomitting when i smell milk....those white milk and those powdered milk...... haha.......i feel like vomitting wen i smeell cheese oso lah.....-weird-

Oh......did some thinking b4 i slept yesterdae......i was like askin myself if it was stupid of me to tell ppl all my fears...haha....and embarassing moments in my life......and the things i dun like....and stuffs like dat......coz ppl will read u noe....and talk....haa... ..they ll see me in a whole new way and all.......u noe...

...and i was like.......hmmm.......haha.....we'll(me and ali) see how it goes....

hhaaaha......i always have the tendency to say things which make me and Ali sound like 2 different person altogether.......but we're one person yeah.... 2 personalities.....
.....the quiet,shy,reserved loner..... and the talkative blogger....

hahah....yea...

oh to add a bit more......my mouth's so dry today.....been drinking LOTS of water......but my lips are still dry sia........sien.....

OH lastly....

...Read some couple of mths ago ST article.....they say NTU grad earn more than NUS grad....din like read it yet lah....coz i just schemed and cut first lah coz i wanna cleear up all the old papers first b4 reading....(less messy)......but man....are they serious?

yea....tts it......nitez!

No comments: