Saturday, June 18, 2005

Life is like a roller coster ride...

do read this entry--(coz i feel that this is the lousiest entry i ve ever written)

Life is like a roller coster ride. My past 2 daes have been preety lousy for me. My Wednesdae was on a high. Really! I thought that if i could keep that spirit all the way, my holiday would be a really meaningful one. But sadly, it ended on Wednesday.

i did something i shouldnt have done. I knew God will frown upon it.I knew things would go wrong. And i felt tt God will make things hard for me.And i thought that well..... if things do go wrong... i would still have total control of my life and nothing will like make my life harder for me...nothing...

well....stupid move i guess....man....its God i m tokin abt here..... i knew i shouldnt have messed ard.... hhaa...coz like i said, the past 2 daes had been lousy for me. Well it seems tt God didnt make my life hard at all. WEll tts coz, i slacked alot on thursdae and fridae. Never do werk and all. And i watched LOTS of tv..... played soccer and badminton with my bros.....laze ard doing nthg. Well yesterdae morning(friday morning).... was doing my physics revision when i fell asleep and woke up like at 12 noon lah. Man.... haha.... so in a way, life wasnt made worse for me. It seemed as though i was like in the "super slacked" mode lah. Kind of enjoyable and all but this being a crucial period....theres no time for me to actually slack? Well.....kind of realised tt this was God's way of making me realise my mistakes on wednesdae and tt no one actually has full control of his or her life. Man.... in a way i saw this coming but me wanting to go against a higher power had cost me big time..... well...i learnt my lesson alright. I ll change from now onwards..... or at least i ll try my best. Must also try cover lost grounds sia.... coz this 2 daes i was supposed to be doing A LOT!! Must really focus too.... haiz....make or break...

well...... no mood to blog actually. Lacked the enthusiasm i alwaes had when writing a blog. Guess wat.....i FORGOT to blog yesterdae lah...... haiz.... its just this 2 days lah. Mann..... i guess the days ahead will be a better one.

And guess wat oso.....i did blog on thurdae nite.........and tt entry got deleted before i could publish it coz the com simply hanged. Man!!! haiz..... well.... i wanted to tell the world i learnt how to cook rice and how the first rice i cooked simply seem soo fragrant and white and white... yah..... but now tt mood simply vanishes ......i cant seem to write anything "HAPPY" tonite........i just cant......

well....... i simply aint feeling happy rite now bcoz of this 2 days......haiz.... i guess i should noe better.

and ppl...... i must admit tt this is the lousiest entry i ve ever written and trust me tt i did NOT write it wif enthusiasm....... which is why it feels different. Man.....AIYAH ! I GUESS wat i ve been wanting to sae is that this 2 daes REALLY SUCK LAH!!!! -sigh-i better end it quick and hope tmr will be a brighter day for me.

=)

No comments: