Thursday, June 16, 2005

Checked the mailbox today......

Yea i got some news i wanna share wif the world but tt has to wait for a while...

Woke up tis morning with a locked left jaw....for the first time since 3 years ago, the left jaw cannot be unlocked with ease. Man....it lasted for like abt 15 minutes lah. My mouth could barely open by a centimetre....but i was like not tt scared lah coz nthg much could happen anyway. If it doesnt open by tmr or so.....then tt calls for panic...but lucky for me, it was just a false alarm.

ANd after i took my morning shower, i started to sneeze and sneeze and sneeze and....i knew i caught a cold. Bummer..... man... my nose was running all over the place....heh! ANd the dustbin in ma room is now loaded with tissues filled with moist disgusting stuff...haha.....yea gross....man..... and to think only children get this sick.... it lasted practically the whole day lah.....

And i finally sold off the whole box of Straits Times i had been keeping or quite some time now. I ve read thru every single one of them.....except for the Classifieds and Life section...... and had cut as many useful articles tt i could find....so yea.... anw....when i heard the karang guni man calling....i looked at him first.....well he seems like a nice fella lah....so i called him ... and when he came....he took everything and weight everything and gave me $2.00!!! Woohooo......hey $2 is quite a lot u noe.... the first time i sold the same amt of ST, i got $2 too.....frm another fella(dunnoe if its the same guy or not)...... but the next time i sold almost the same amt of papers....i got 30 cents....ONLY!!!! Man.....but tt 30cents karang guni man wasnt nice looking lah and he looked like the kind hu would cheat u of ur money....heh......so cant blame him lah.. Man....today's karang guni man was so kind tt he actually passed the $2 note to me using both his hands lah! Wooo.....RESPECT!!

And frm 10am onwards.....did electrochem....man....i read carefully every single line on every single page and jot down impt points frm each pg on a drawing block and scribbled qns tt i had.... finally....i understooded everything by 5o clock.....and was rather happie with it lah. And to think i actually wanted to put aside Electrochem simply because i dun understand wat i had been reading for the first 2-3 pages......heh....but lucky yesterdae Hock showed me the ropes and taught me some points which made electrochem seem a biiiiiiiit clearer....so yea....understooded all 32 pages alright....am waiting for the right time to bug people with questions. Am writing a mindmap for electrochem at the moment....

....and speaking of mindmaps, I LOST MY BLACK PEN!!! WAh....so sien lah. The black fine tip Pilot Super Gel pen is missing lah! Hav been using tt pen to squeeze lots of info onto a sheet of paper sia......tt has been my "mindmap pen" and now its missing.....erm....

...while writing the above para....i was in fact retracing my morning and all and i realised i had a file on the study table.....and guess what....i opened it and the pen's inside!!!.....power lah..... see....blogging can help u find missing items....

hmmm....11 days to the mids.....should have enuff time to cramp everything into my brain.

Yaz just invited me to follow him go orchard with him tmr.....well todae is tmr... Its really really sweet of him to ask me along and all but i really really really can't. I really need the time to like catch up with werk and all......but.....sheeesh....bummer.....i'd love to have gone.....get some fresh air....have a change in surrounding....its sickening looking at the baby blue walls which surround me while i revise....(relearn).....

well it may seem normal for u guys to get invites to go out and all.... but its like hitting a jackpot for me lah...... heh....i think its the first time anyone has ever like..."eh ali, tmr wanna follow me to orchard"...haha...... man..... to think i actually rejected my first date....heh..... well yaz.... thx for the invite....sowie for the decline....

anw, even if i had given u a yes.....u still noe tt my mum has the final say dunch u??...

anw, the school term starting soon and its abt time i get myself a new shoe! Fast! Was thinking of queensway..... maybe next wk?? When most my werk shuld be 80% done?? haha..... am thinking of gettin something cheap....simple..... heh... i think going to Bata and getting a $20 BM2000 would be sthg i should consider.

kk.....i think tts abt all i hv to sae....so now's the news....

opened the mail box today and saw a letter for me among the many letters tt were inside. It was from the RSAF. Power lah....i smiled.... knowing tt 90% will be a rejection of my application to become a pilot and 10% will take me to the next step of becoming a pilot. WEll...... i ran back home and sat down and tore the side of the envelope and pulled out this letter informing me tt i have passed the computerised test and tt i ll hear from them soon. WOOOOOOOOOHOOO!!! power lah! So happy man. ALthough the next rd is an interview.....haha.... at least i m one step closer....haha....though its still a long road ahead.... i had faith in myself after tt test. Though i did badly for the Trax portion of the test........ i still kept a small window of hope open....yea....thank god..

so am looking forward till the next letter......i really wanna fly high. And to do that, i must get good grades for my As. And i need to be fit too....meaning i ll try step up my fitness routine....And lastly, i think i really need to overcome my fear of heights..so maybe i ll spend more time in the audi looking down from the balcony( oh so scary) ..... or climb the stairs to the fourteenth floor of my block and look down.....

yea....tis will be my motivation to succeed.

No comments: