Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I have this sudden urge to....

......i have this sudden urge to revamp my blogskin. (dun mind me borrowing this line yah?) Ok, maybe not my blogskin. But the whole outlook of my blog....

It all started when BENjaminP. suggested that i should use black instead of white. But den i find the words too thin to read. but looking at other ppls blog.... i think i'm just being fussy. Den it procceeded to me having fun wif the tag board(i really find it cute though).... den tts where i felt this sudden need to rename my blog...

Was having second thoughts about renaming my blog lah....Its like parting wif a close fren for a new one. But "Strangers are friends u have yet to meet" feels like a mouthful..... haha.... So looking at my blog, i wanted to name it Grapes. BUt too lame lah. Hence e i-find-it-catchy phrase "Where Purple Rule".

Den decided to add some "Blog description".... and something short "About me"....

And yeah, readership has increased. Haha.... BENP's blog must have been the catalyst. Tts how Halimah and Shariza must've ended up here. Suliyati must have bumped in here thru Farhanah's blog. And Farhanah..... hmm.... should be from my Friendster's profile rite? Heh.....

Anw, the gurls hv been the more fussy(acc. to shariza) among the two species. Heh.... not a single guy complained and asked why the words in CAPS are like dat! Well, "thaqifBUDDY" did say it sounds gay...but quickly added "he liked it".Haha....(hope he's not gay).But most guys simply cant be bothered i guess.Right hock?

BUt seriously, i really dunch noe wat to put for u gurls lah,i mean girls(notice the i). Coz i really dun noe u guys(by this,i mean girls wif an i) tt well--though we were in the same malay class for 4 years!......and though i and "the GIRL from 4/1" was in da same klass for 2 years. Haha.... and for farhanah and suliyati.... aha..... same same lah. Actually, i wanted to put MLDDS after both ur names but it felt too mundane lah. Haha.... Put AJC lagi worse rite? So i thought.... suliYATI and farhaNAH... i find it amusing though, don't u? And for halimah, dun mind me putting the word POLICE behind.....haha.... i really dunnoe wat else to put.... haha... nanti besok besok baru tukar lah when i find a word to replace POLICE. POLICEWOMAN perhaps? And Shariza, i noe gurl sounds funny. And girl(<-- with an i) sounds MUCH nicer. Like WAAY nicer. U noe i once hated the word "gurl" coz it sounds sooo ...u noe... But it seems like a normal word once ure in the virtual world.Its seems like e way "girl" is spelt on the Net.Ppl find it whacky?Cool?Stylo? But wEll u just reminded me to start not liking tt word again.HAha.

Perhaps the reason why i fail to noe u guys well is bcoz i think tend to avoid girls lah. (It was the Primary school to Secondary school transition i guess) .... haha..... BUt in JC oso abt the same lah. PPL like Farhanah and Suliyati are really being nice and all...really.... but.... haha....

....Maybe something went wrong during my growing up years lah. Haha.... and religion? I dunnoe....

Well..... let's change topic shall we... As u all may have already known.... this's a big year for all 4 of us. Me wif the As, my sis wif her Os and my bros wif their PSLE.Dunnoe wats going on over at my sis side,hopefully she noes wat she's doing. But i have been "studying" the PSLE format for maths and science yesterday. Well, my bros noe its either Anderson or SEmbawang for them. Haha.... so i was like telling them how i'll help them master maths and science within this 4 mths and all they need is lots of practice and stuff like dat lah. HAha.... And how easy to get an A*. Haha.... so yesterdae night they did maths and keep bothering me wif qns(some of which i couldnt answer).... yah.... tough seh want to help them as well as myself.I dunnoe whether i should ignore their pleas and continue my work or the other way round. But in the end, i put my work aside to help them lah. Well me being so sweeeet and all.... LOL! No lah, its just tt for the first time in during this hols, they seem so keen on studying lah!SO must keep this newfound spirit of theirs burning lah....

Haa.... wished i was also taking my PSLE at the end of this year lah! Well i did mention how my bros noe its either Anderson or Sembawang. Coz their big bro went to Anderson and he found Anderson to be the BEST skool there is..... so.... if they cant make it to Anderson, they might as well go to the skool right in front of our doorstep than some other neighbourhood skool of equivalent or slightly better standard.

BUT i told Nizar abt this and he said that Anderson sec now is different from the Anderson Sec during my time. He said Anderson Sec now is a mat and minah skool.... (i hope its not true lah)... Hmm.... eh Halimah, ur sis Anderson rite? So is it really true Anderson sec is now a mat and minah skool? Haha... Well..... no matter wat, i guess its the education tt matters lah. If the mat and minah issue goes overboard, we always have our beloved Cikgu to control the situation. Haha..... so i'll try make sure this 2 bros of mine go to Anderson together lah. They'll have a slightly brighter future there. But by their current standard, they still have a long way to go to get into Anderson. But u all noe that this is PSLE, where anything is possible. Hope i can sae the same abt my As.

Hees.... Five daes to the mids. Haha.... scary.... well, i'll end here and mug wat i can b4 i sleep lah. Suddenly like got no mood to sleep...... haha... but my eyes are wide shut!

kk....enuff crapping.... till tmr i guess...

No comments: