Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Hello again blogger.......

Hello again old blog! I dun think ive paid as much attention to u as My Blog 2 now that ive started using friendster......after writing abt 10+ entries there....i dun think frenster's blogging service is any where close to blogger's.

And ppl who do read my blog at isolation87.blogspot.com (which is this blog) may find tt theres nothing much to read here anw. So i guess i ll abandon my blog 2 and dedicate my heart and soul to this dear blog of mine.

BUT......this means that friends, cousins, family...... MY SISTER..... may DEFINITELY chance upon this blog of mine! Which may be catastophic....... but i'm prepared for wat is to come....

ANw, i'lll be copy& pasting all my entries at
My Blog 2 to here, isolation87.blogspot.com

so tt there's sthg for ppl to read i guess.

YEah...... c & p in progress......

No comments: