Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Monday


Gp-- Lousy. Nthg to talk abt. Should hv done wat ms tan told us to do--compre and essays and articles. Everything abt me now is "shuld hv"..."would have".... "Wat if"... "if only"

On the train wif tauhid on the way home... made me realise even more, how stuupid i am. How i am different from all the other guys in the sense that i m the one that is lagging behind the most. 4 mths.... too late? Tauhid thinks so... Me... i dunnoe... i noe its not too late... i simply noe its not too late. Well u guys say wat u want.... i dun care...i'm in a world of my own for all i care...

Mama asked how's the test. Shook my head with dissapointment... she didnt sae anything.. but can sense that she noes how hard it is for me. A truly understanding person... just noe that my aim now is not to dissapoint her...

Major talkng point -- me and my dumb timetable.

Realised i hv been tokin alot abt my life on tis blog... and this has been to my own detriment. So i guess i'll b tokin less now.

I noe i always go the long way to reach the same destination. Let's pray that i'll still reach my destination this time round. Miracles? ... i dun tink so... Effort... and with God's permission... more likely so... Wat's next for me? Learn from this Mids... and start plotting my next step. If all my life i have to go thru things the long and hard way.... then so be it.... There must be a reason for it...

No comments: