Friday, September 9, 2005

blank

blank.

...words playing in my head and i simply feel like writing them down...

...sometimes i wonder why i write the way i write. I really do....

...sometimes i wonder why i behave the way i behave. I really do...

Its like when u look back at stuffs, it really makes u wonder. And when the emotionless-thinking-ME looks back at stuffs, i feel.... wierd....lousy...dumb..

....TIME

....the writer had discovered tt it could be used against him...

..which is why, at the end of every entry...the writer asks u guys to guess at what time did the he published tt entry.... He noes tt TIME is a dangerous element.... which can and will be used against him...

In a dilemma.... i'm sitting in front of the com, right leg over my left, a pillow on my lap.... head on my pillow... -thinkin-

BANG! a tennis ball just fell from somewhere on top of the study table. THis writer really really wonders from where it came from. I do hav tennis balls and the box which i tot the ball mustve dropped out off is on the table! I keep the balls in tt box. Early today,i took out 2 balls out of the box. Left one ball in the box. And i tot i put the box on the 3rd shelf. But it ended on the table--empty. Man...... i really really wonder where it dropped off from! It fell with a loud thud.... but why must it drop now? Sudden change in the air pressure in my room?

ArgH! scary........as i'm blogging....i'm thinking...i'm scared.... but i'm trying not to be....the more i type, the more my fingers tremble...... i'm scared..... midnight.... my bros sleeping liaos...i better sleep too! ..... woah.... scary.... and ppl...i'm not making this up.

U noe, last time, in my room.... grandma was praying and a 20cent coin fell from somewhere upstairs. Shes in the room alone.... can't be God can it.... weird... Hey.... the more i type, the more scared i feel. The more times i say my prayers ..... the more i type coz the less scared i become and the cycle goes on...

-i'm off!-

No comments: